Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Courier Delivered on 15 May , waited for 3 days and sent an email to WES on18th. Got a reply on 21st that they did not received document and asking for institution to send soon.. What!.. went nuts here.. there is no way to get hold of WES and ask, other then sending email and hope that they see the email. Tracking shows received by J MAPLE, sent couple of emails desperately explaining that it shows delivered to WES..

Atlast yesterday they changed to 'Document received and review in progress" woof... what a relief.. still WES tracking not updated .. but not bothered since status is changed..

how can u prove or show , if they say they did not received document, Call never picked up, they can still say document not received.. you cant walk-in..

just prayed for WES to update.. finally did.. thank God.

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
First set of documents delivered = 5th May
Updated on tracker = 8th May
2nd set of documents delivered = 9th May
I couldn't track the 2nd docs until later because of some mixup of the tracking nos
Got an email from WES on 19th May saying that they evaluated my degree. Received my hardcopy on 22nd May.

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
I have the exact same timelines.. received by JMaple on Friday, 19th. Still says Waiting for documents...
The tracker in the portal says "Not found".
Did your status change as of today?
The tracker in the portal now says
"A package was received at the WES Documentation Center.
The documents will be transmitted to the Evaluation Department for review.
Please allow three (3) business days for WES to review the documents and to update your status."
Is it 3 days for changing the status from "Waiting" to "Received"? How long is it going to take from now?

Reactions: luckyx27

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hi,
Documents received by WES 8th May
Evaluation completed on 24th May.
I guess they are sticking to 20 days timeline unless documents are in order.
All the best !

Reactions: nbt11

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Please allow three (3) business days for WES to review the documents and to update your status."
Is it 3 days for changing the status from "Waiting" to "Received"? How long is it going to take from now?
best of luck but Mine is still showing invalid tracking number:(:(

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Will of been a full 20 business days for mine as of tomorrow! (been saying evaluation in progress for the last 10 business days now! Not looking like it will be completed by the stated "20 business days" for me! Very upset!

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Courier Delivered on 15 May , waited for 3 days and sent an email to WES on18th. Got a reply on 21st that they did not received document and asking for institution to send soon.. What!.. went nuts here.. there is no way to get hold of WES and ask, other then sending email and hope that they see the email. Tracking shows received by J MAPLE, sent couple of emails desperately explaining that it shows delivered to WES..

Atlast yesterday they changed to 'Document received and review in progress" woof... what a relief.. still WES tracking not updated .. but not bothered since status is changed..

how can u prove or show , if they say they did not received document, Call never picked up, they can still say document not received.. you cant walk-in..

just prayed for WES to update.. finally did.. thank God.

Delivered to WES : May 15th
status changed to Document received review in progress : May 23rd
status changed to Evaluation In Progress : May 25th

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
best of luck but Mine is still showing invalid tracking number:(:(
My status has changed to "Documents received - review in progress".

Have you tried writing to them? When you do so, give your details like courier tracking number and the "Signed by..". They don't usually reply but you can at least hope that the tracking tool in the portal will show your courier number. That's what I have done.

Priya_Vishu

May 11, 2017

I am also facing this same issue. My documents delivered on 23rd May ,however, it is still showing as 'doc not received' at wes sit. I tried tracking my order on their site but there it giving me invalid tracking number error.

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
I am also facing this same issue. My documents delivered on 23rd May ,however, it is still showing as 'doc not received' at wes sit. I tried tracking my order on their site but there it giving me invalid tracking number error.
If the documents reached on 23rd, give a couple more days to get the status updated. If you see mine, it took 5 working days.