raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam1989 said:
Applied on 2-Jan and status says Documents received- review in progress....hope to hear back soon.
when was the document received status change happened ? I am in the same status for nearly 8 business days.

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam1989 said:
About 10 days ago..just changed to evaluation in progress today..so things are moving at least.
It's good to hear. I hope mine will take another a week, since i applied on Jan 7.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Hi guys, a friend of mine sent his documents to WES last December, but until now, the evaluation has not even started.
Is this their normal turnaround time nowadays?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
The status changes on when you email them. 20 business days is when evaluation begins.

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
The status changes on when you email them. 20 business days is when evaluation begins.
20 days to change the status to Document received - in progress, another 20 days to evaluation. So, overall almost 1.5 months, if there are no holidays. I have emailed them 3 days ago, no reply as of now.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I guess it's just a bit concerning that they are taking too long. A year ago, when I had my education assessed in WES, the entire process (submission of docs, evaluation, and shipping of the results) took barely a month

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Hi!

Hope someone can help here please.

We were awaiting our WES evaluation for my wife and yesterday got a response that the documents were incomplete - they didn't accept the transcript. My wife's bachelors degree from University of Mumbai (India) is being evaluated and this is what we had sent:

1. Degree and Final Year Academic Transcript - attested by the University and sealed in an envelope with their stamp across the flap.
2. First and Second year academic transcripts - attested by the college (not autonomous). They did not seal it in an envelope so we just sent it in the large envelope as it is.

Does WES require the first and second year transcripts as well or did we just sent it as additional documents? University of Mumbai refused to attest the first and second year transcripts as they did not assess those exams.

What should be my next steps?

Option 1. Cancel my WES evaluation and submit a fresh one with just the degree and final year transcript.
Option 2. Request the college and get the first and second year transcripts in a sealed envelope.

Any help/comment is appreciated. Thank you!

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raviG said:
20 days to change the status to Document received - in progress, another 20 days to evaluation. So, overall almost 1.5 months, if there are no holidays. I have emailed them 3 days ago, no reply as of now.
Today got a reply from WES customer service "We have received all required documents and your file is undergoing the process of evaluation." and now status got changed to "Evaluation in progess".

if you want your ECA done quickly, then we need follow up or contact them regularly, then they will pick our service as priority. I am hoping evaluation will complete soon (without any issues).

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lateentrant said:
Hi!

Hope someone can help here please.

We were awaiting our WES evaluation for my wife and yesterday got a response that the documents were incomplete - they didn't accept the transcript. My wife's bachelors degree from University of Mumbai (India) is being evaluated and this is what we had sent:

1. Degree and Final Year Academic Transcript - attested by the University and sealed in an envelope with their stamp across the flap.
2. First and Second year academic transcripts - attested by the college (not autonomous). They did not seal it in an envelope so we just sent it in the large envelope as it is.

Does WES require the first and second year transcripts as well or did we just sent it as additional documents? University of Mumbai refused to attest the first and second year transcripts as they did not assess those exams.

What should be my next steps?

Option 1. Cancel my WES evaluation and submit a fresh one with just the degree and final year transcript.
Option 2. Request the college and get the first and second year transcripts in a sealed envelope.

Any help/comment is appreciated. Thank you!
My wife had sent transcripts of Mumbai university that were rejected. My mother in law had to go back to the university and reapply for the marksheets attested by the registrar. My wife had a delay of about a week.

Reactions: lateentrant

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
raviG said:
Today got a reply from WES customer service "We have received all required documents and your file is undergoing the process of evaluation." and now status got changed to "Evaluation in progess".

if you want your ECA done quickly, then we need follow up or contact them regularly, then they will pick our service as priority. I am hoping evaluation will complete soon (without any issues).
They only reply when you email them but they will not speed up the process. Meanwhile, I received the hard copy of the evaluation through standard mail 5 days after evaluation was completed. It is the incorrect one with the spelling mistake. Since, I have requested the correction, my evaluation is under process again. WES have give my wife a completion date on this weekend but I don't have a completion date for the correction.

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
They only reply when you email them but they will not speed up the process. Meanwhile, I received the hard copy of the evaluation through standard mail 5 days after evaluation was completed. It is the incorrect one with the spelling mistake. Since, I have requested the correction, my evaluation is under process again. WES have give my wife a completion date on this weekend but I don't have a completion date for the correction.
Thanks for info. I have a question, how can I know about completion date for my application ? is there any option in WES site or do i need ask them in an email ?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
raviG said:
Thanks for info. I have a question, how can I know about completion date for my application ? is there any option in WES site or do i need ask them in an email ?
Yes. I emailed WES asking for a completion date and they replied with the target date.

coolsourav21

Dec 14, 2016
I have a strange situation, I have sent my PGDM documents to WES, but the Bachelor's documents are yet to be sent.
Meanwhile WES has already updated the status as "Documents received - Review in Progress"

Please suggest what to do now. Also how to contact WES (other than the write to me customer service option). Urgent please !!

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my ECA report today. Suprising that yesterday status was changed to "Evaluation In progress" and for today they completed the evaluation. Physical hard copy will be shipping by EOD.

Overall for me it took total 24 days (including holidays, weekends).