+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hello ,

Need some help. When I initially requested for ECA. I had requested for graduation and post graduation. I sent docs for post graduation because it was available much quicker than my graduation (which I have still not sent or received) .

Now, WES has updated my status with docs accepted for post graduation and waiting on graduation documents.

Do you guys suggest that if I shall I call them and ask to remove my graduation evaluation and proceed with post graduation evaluation only. To avoid much delay for sending graduation evaluation docs too.
Please advise .

jannie.shaylah

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hello ,

Need some help. When I initially requested for ECA. I had requested for graduation and post graduation. I sent docs for post graduation because it was available much quicker than my graduation (which I have still not sent or received) .

Now, WES has updated my status with docs accepted for post graduation and waiting on graduation documents.

Do you guys suggest that if I shall I call them and ask to remove my graduation evaluation and proceed with post graduation evaluation only. To avoid much delay for sending graduation evaluation docs too.
Please advise .
I would say YES! I did same it will save time and make it much clear and fast

Reactions: saha2257

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hello ,

Please advise .
even i had this same issue.... i asked for people's opinion.. .but seems i will wait as anyhow i am waiting for spouse's docs etc. which will take even more time than mine wes eca

and many suggested to keep both.. as it will be helpful during job search with both bachelors and masters.. not sure how though

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
even i had this same issue.... i asked for people's opinion.. .but seems i will wait as anyhow i am waiting for spouse's docs etc. which will take even more time than mine wes eca

and many suggested to keep both.. as it will be helpful during job search with both bachelors and masters.. not sure how though
Not sure how having bachelor and master degree will help in job search. It’s like how can you get high school without middle school . I am still new in this process but who knows what things can make difference. I may just call them and ask to remove bachelors as my master was for 3 years.