+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
I got an email at around 5:30 IST and the status was updated on WES website also. I would suggest to drop an email to WES
5:30 AM or PM, Gaurav? My status has been 'report being prepared for delivery' since Monday, 19th June now. I hope it's completed soon. Have already dropped an email to WES.

Popat

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
05/04/2017: Submitted application to upgrade ECA
05/09/2017: Docs were sent by University via USPS/Canada post (WES said they never received document and I did not had tracking #)
06/09/2017: 2nd set of doc were delivered via FedEx
06/15/2017: Document received and review in progress
06/22/2017: Evaluation report being prepared for delivery

Derek90

Jun 24, 2017
23 May 17: Documents received, review in progress
08 Jun 17: Evaluation in progress
18 Jun 17: Evaluation report being prepared for delivery
22 Jun 17: Completed

Timeline: 23 business days from when WES received payment and ALL documents in the specified format.

Hint: Be prepared to call WES a few times (phone wait time 15-30 minutes) if you noticed your status hasn't changed in a while, it makes all the difference. Best of luck!

Reactions: saadi123 and A-K

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Here is my timeline:

01/05/2017: Submit application
15/05/2017: Docs were delivered by DHL
20/05/2017: WES updates status “Docs received - Review in progress”
01/06/2017: Evaluation in progress
16/06/2017: Evaluation report being prepared for delivery
16/06/2017: Completed (Notification via email)
19/06/2017: Received hard copy (Delivered by UPS)

Hope it helps :)
Hi In which country do u live?

gaurav gupta

Aug 23, 2010
Hello,

I was looking to evaluate my bachelors and Master's from Punjab university evaluated from WES. Can any body suggest how I can obtain/apply for mark sheets from Punjab university. I am in Canada right now. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reactions: chand.damanpreet

Sholape

Jun 4, 2017
05/04/2017: Submitted application to upgrade ECA
05/09/2017: Docs were sent by University via USPS/Canada post (WES said they never received document and I did not had tracking #)
06/09/2017: 2nd set of doc were delivered via FedEx
06/15/2017: Document received and review in progress
06/22/2017: Evaluation report being prepared for delivery
Same status as urs ... so wen did u receive it by email?

johanaa

Jun 26, 2017
hello all
your help is needed! i've applied with ICAS for the evaluation of my diplomas... it took me like 21 weeks (so long process) last week the status of the application changed to "Report Evaluation ready for editing"... what that status means? how much time should i wait again to receive my report
Thank u in advance

Sadath83

Jun 26, 2017
Hello all,

I have been very impressed with WES overall. My timelines :

11 June : made payment
13 June : documents delivered via dhl
15 June 17: Documents received, review in progress
19 Jun 17: Evaluation in progress
23 Jun 17: Evaluation report being prepared for delivery
26 Jun 17: Completed and sent.

My entire process was over in less than 2 weeks. I should receive the hard copy of the report in 2-4 days now.

anveshsai

Jun 23, 2017
I am from India, Hyderabad.

17th June: couriered through DHL
20th June: Delivered to WES
22nd June: Documents received, review in progress

waiting for the next status....

chand.damanpreet

Dec 16, 2016
Hello,

I was looking to evaluate my bachelors and Master's from Punjab university evaluated from WES. Can any body suggest how I can obtain/apply for mark sheets from Punjab university. I am in Canada right now. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
I got my wife's WES credentials from Panjab University for Bachelor & Masters. Someone has to visit there on your behalf to give the documents and the form. Kindly follow the steps.

Step 1. Collect your documents for WES ECA and sort the documents as listed below in exact same manner.
1. Fee receipt as mentioned in step 3.
2. Transcript request form from puchd.ac.in website. It is available under downloads/General documents (Just one).
Note: Please mention all the semesters and the roll numbers instead of just Bachelors or Masters in rows where it is mentioned transcripts required for. You can do it on computer word document and print it instead of writing manually as there might not be enough space available to mention all. Create more rows if needed and in address, please mention WES canada address along with WES Reference number from step 2.
3. Detailed marks sheets + Degrees + WES Request in following sequence.
a. WES Reqeust form filled for Bachelor's degree. Mention WES Reference number from Step 2.
b. Bachelors detailed marks sheet starting from 1st sem to 3rd sem.
c. Bachelors degree.
d. WES Request form filled for Master's degree. Mention the same WES Reference number from Step 2.
e. Masters detailed marks sheet starting from 1st step to 4th sem.
f. Masters degree.
4. Photo ID Proof with signatures for verification.
5. Make two sets of photo copies for all the documents and self attest them all.

Step 2. Pay for WES ECA on wes.org/ca website and get the Reference number. It will cost $322 (CAD) if you go for faster delivery method (most likely DHL).

Step 3. Visit PU, Chd admin Block and pay the required fee.
You can either pay it at Fee counter in SBI bank, or window next to entry of admin block or India Post Office just near the building.
Best would be post office. I went there at 9AM so that was the only counter open that time and no queues at all.
Fee: Rs 500 per document (Each DMC & Degrees only) which you can count yourself + Rs.150 Form fee if you are using online form, this is a mandatory fee. I paid Rs. 6150 in total.
Delivery charges: Rs.500 if you want to use India speed post. Don't pay, if you want to use DHL. Someone has to visit again to pay Rs 900 once the transcripts are ready to be shipped.
Just mention fee counter guy while paying the amount, that you need to pay fee for Transcripts, they will give you a small form, just fill the amount and required details and get the receipt from there to use in next step.

Step 5. Once you have the receipt, attach it on top of your documents as mentioned in step 1 and proceed towards Admin Block > 4th Floor > Certificates Department and as soon you enter, towards left there is first bench, where an old lady sitting.
Mention that you are here for Transcripts to be sent to WES.
She will check the documents if they are sorted and all documents are available. Once she checks that, she will give one brown envelope to mention WES Address and return to them.
Imp: Mention WES Reference number on top and then complete address of WES Canada. You can find it on WES canada website.

Step 6. Day's task is done, took only an 30-60 mins in total. Now wait for transcripts to be validated from the authorized signatories. It may take around 21 business days. (For me it took 10 days).
You need to follow up with them on landline: 0172-2534837 (Call doesn't connect at one go, so you need to keep trying or ask someone to visit there to get the status)

Step 7. Once you confirm that documents are ready. They will ship it themself and documents will not be given to you at any cost. No tracking number is shared for India Speed post.
If you have opted for DHL, then someone needs to visit and pay Rs 900 over there in certificates department to DHL guy. They will have it delivered. Within 2-3 days, my documents were delivered to WES after paying that amount. You can get DHL Tracking from DHL Office. Certificates department should be able to give you the DHL contact number. I lost it so don't have it now.
Get DHL contact number while you are paying for DHL.

Now let WES complete the task and same can be tracked online.

Hope this helps.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I ordered wes on the June 2nd, they got the package from my school on June 16th. Evaluation in progress now.

Sholape

Jun 4, 2017
Hello all,

I have been very impressed with WES overall. My timelines :

11 June : made payment
13 June : documents delivered via dhl
15 June 17: Documents received, review in progress
19 Jun 17: Evaluation in progress
23 Jun 17: Evaluation report being prepared for delivery
26 Jun 17: Completed and sent.

My entire process was over in less than 2 weeks. I should receive the hard copy of the report in 2-4 days now.
So, wat date was on the letter?... just curious