+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your Peace Bridge Landing Experience here

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning to do a flag-poling at Peace bridge on Tuesday Oct 17th, I have few questions regarding the process and seek help of all the people who have the experience of doing so.

1. Are the two border check posts (Canada and US) side can be covered on foot same as Rainbow bridge or do we need to drive from Post to Post?
2. What all do we require when going for flag poling?
3. Should I be carrying any loose change or should it be exact denominations of quarters, loonies or townies?
4. Is it okay if I go for Flag poling at peace bridge at around 8 pm in the night, did anyone face any problems around that time and if so, what would be the best time to go in the evening since I will going after work?

Request you all to please help me clarifying these doubts. Thank you all in advance for help.

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Requesting all INLAND applicants landed or planning to land at peace bridge to share their experiences here.
I posted to get queries answered but I am getting only views. Hopefully I get some advice from people if they can share their experiences here

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
*Bumping your post*
I also want to hear about other people's experience at the peace bridge.

@MayAORWaiting how are you going to get there? We were thinking of going to the ambassador bridge but I'm pretty sure it can't be crossed by foot :(

Edit: I'm reading on the peacebridge.com website that due to construction the peace bridge is closed to pedestrians until spring 2019 :confused:

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hey @agvalen1810, Sorry about late reply, I usually do not login over weekends.
Thank you for letting me know about the closure. In that case I am planning to call CIC and book an appointment for inland landing at one of their offices. And about getting to niagara, I live with my family here so would have drove their with them.:)

Share your experience about your landing. Good luck!!

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Thanks for replying! I was also considering asking for an appointment but I've read it could take weeks so I'm not sure what to do.

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for replying! I was also considering asking for an appointment but I've read it could take weeks so I'm not sure what to do.
Yes, I called them today and I was told I should hear from the local office about details of my appointment within 2 weeks. So 2 weeks is just to know when your appointment is scheduled for. So i guess the wait is long.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
How about going to Windsor for landing? Wouldn't that be a feasible option?

I mean its just the road time that take long.