+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

yixinx92

Nov 18, 2020
How long does take and how did you reupload it after they rejected the photo or do I've to send it through mail?
My portal timeline:
credential email: 2021/11/19 (declared and confirmed on the same day)
eCoPR: 2021/11/21
Seen Address "Accepted by IRCC": 2021/11/22
Seen photo accepted, case closed: 2021/11/30

I don't get rejected so I'm not sure how to reupload the photo.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
How do you guys take photos for portal? Just using smartphone or do you have an app, etc?

Dec 21, 2021
Hello guys, do you guys think there is a possibility of getting pr card first before we get address and photo confirmation in the portal and recieve ecopr? So many people got ecopr in 2-4days after they upload the address and photo but for me it's been more than 3weeks now. I would just wait but just curious if there's any case like that.
Not sure if you received you eCoPR yet, but we loaded our photos and confirmed the address 89 days ago, and we are still waiting for our eCoPR. Last time we called IRCC they said we have to wait and the delay it's been caused by "all the things going on in the world".

On top of that, there is no way to check the status or to get any updates. There isn't even an approximate lead time for this part of the process.

The Canadian government does not walk the talk. The Express Entry isn't that express any more.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Not sure if you received you eCoPR yet, but we loaded our photos and confirmed the address 89 days ago, and we are still waiting for our eCoPR. Last time we called IRCC they said we have to wait and the delay it's been caused by "all the things going on in the world".

On top of that, there is no way to check the status or to get any updates. There isn't even an approximate lead time for this part of the process.

The Canadian government does not walk the talk. The Express Entry isn't that express any more.

Good luck!
I got my copr in 2 days in sept but after rejected photo first time I am now waiting for my card since sept 28th. I hope will get it soon ✌

Dec 21, 2021

Good luck!
Photo and address confirmed on sept 22nd and Received the eCoPR on Dec 30 2021

• Love
Reactions: av007

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
Hello all,

I received my ecopr on 16 Dec. I just attempted to link the pr card application today successfully and it just says it’s being processed. How long does it usually take for the photo to be approved and the pr card to be sent?

Also, on the pr portal the declaration is just “submitted to IRCC” and the address is “accepted”, but the photo is still “in review by IRCC”. My application on gckey is final decision approved, but saying that “documents are being reviewed”, is that normal?

Thank you for your help, I hope everyone will get their ecopr and cards soon.

harris_monkey

Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys, IMPORTANT INFO that could be helpful:

I have been waiting for my eCOPR for two weeks at this point after submitting the portal on the 22nd of December.

This morning, I emailed IRCC asking I've been waiting for two weeks while most landings take one week, and I asked for an update.

Low and behold, I just got an email that my eCOPR is available to download.

Now, I don't know if this is just a coincidence or my email actually got through.

Replied to the email that was in the portal email PDF

Last edited:

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022

I have been waiting for my eCOPR for two weeks at this point after submitting the portal on the 22nd of December.

This morning, I emailed IRCC asking I've been waiting for two weeks while most landings take one week, and I asked for an update.

Now, I don't know if this is just a coincidence or my email actually got through.

congratulations! which email id did you mailed to?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021

That's a great news! I think I'll do that too. I submitted everything on December 22 too. Thank you for sharing that!

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
i tried this a couple days ago and didn’t receive any reply. Maybe luck in your case or maybe copr is just taking around 2 weeks atm.
I am waiting since Dec 22 too and have not received my copr yet. I sent an email to them yesterday, let's see

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hello all. I received my eCorp after 3 days of submitting address, photos etc November 3rd.
One month later, they told me to re summit my photo, which I did (I only submitted the front and not the back this time) and its still saying 'in review with IRCC' I am worried they are gonna come back to me in another month and says its wrong and I have submit again. anyone else waiting a long time too?

Apocasleep

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, just wanted to share my timeline as well.
Received portal on September, declared my landing on the same day and uploaded pictures.
ECOPR on September 1th 21.
PR Card - Still waiting, sent them an e-mail mentioning that the average processing time of 58 days has passed.
They responded by saying there was a technical error and that they will send me the card in the upcoming weeks.