+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
I submitted photos and address on August 2nd,no any update since then. I received notes showing that an officer noted on August 3rd that my two applicants are out of status.I thought it because they came into Canada on January 17th and haven't leave.But they submitted bridge open work permit and visitor record in April and these applications are now still in process.So I thought they have legal status for landing. I submitted all the documents to IRCC,but no any respond or update for many weeks.I am wondering if anyone has the same situation?whether they are waiting for us to get our WP and VR approved before processing the landing?How long it may take to process?Thanks!
Any update on this? Did you get eCopr for out of status applicants? My brother lost his worker status and applied for a restoration of his work permit. His PR got approved a few weeks after that and he just submitted address and photo on the Portal yesterday? Are they going to generate his eCopr or not because he is out of status? If he is approved, it doesnt make sense to keep waiting for 5 more month or more for him to get a new WP. Please let me know if you have any idea

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Thanks. It's just that we lost our status in December (long and sad story relating to the huge PR backlog), so we really need the ecopr to get our new SIN numbers and go back to work. Hence the anxiety :(
did you have a valid temporary resident status when eCopr was issued to you? thank you

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi. We’ve been waiting for our eCOPR for a week now. VO is Montreal. May I ask how long would it take? Thank you in advance.

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello. I hope anyone can reply. To those who are under VO Montreal. Did you get your eCOPRs already? We did not get it yet. Almost 2 weeks now. Thank you.

Reactions: mikky1983

Sub2808

Feb 3, 2022
I'm on the same boat. VO is Montreal and waiting for CoPR for almost 20 days now. The status is still "In Review with IRCC".
Hope we get it soon.