Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Does the status for your picture and address changed to accepted or still in review?
Oh it definitely still says In Review with IRCC. :D

Reactions: A_rsh

Roven

Jan 5, 2022
eCoPR 9.22; PR card received 10.4. About 8 business days. Picture was approved and case closed now in the portal. Good luck everyone!

emerald9415

Jun 11, 2022
eCoPR 9.22; PR card received 10.4. About 8 business days. Picture was approved and case closed now in the portal. Good luck everyone!
Hi, at first congrats! I had 2 questions since I am in a similar situation.
1. When did you first notice that the case was closed/photo was approved? Were you checking every day before receiving the pr card and it stayed under review till you got the card?
2. Did you get any email saying your PR card is now on the email, or any notifications on GCKey (if you linked it).

Roven

Jan 5, 2022
Hi, at first congrats! I had 2 questions since I am in a similar situation.
1. When did you first notice that the case was closed/photo was approved? Were you checking every day before receiving the pr card and it stayed under review till you got the card?
2. Did you get any email saying your PR card is now on the email, or any notifications on GCKey (if you linked it).
I received the card in the mail and then checked the portal, it showed approved and cased closed. I never get any notifications.

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
I received the card in the mail and then checked the portal, it showed approved and cased closed. I never get any notifications.
At Which IRCC office it was processed?

Sam Vens

Dec 4, 2020
AOR- July 8, 2022
Email from IRCC stating approved pr- October 11, 2022
Inland applicant

Hey Guys! I received email from IRCC that my PR is approved and I need to reply to them on same email with name, uci, location etc. After that what will happen? I’m waiting from 4-5 days no updates yet. I also created my account on PR Portal by myself. Is that okay?
When and how I will get my copr or ecopr?

Reactions: ma2021

OnPnp2106

Jun 20, 2022
Good morning!
Anyone has the case that you received the PR cards, but not everyone of your family?
I have received my spouse's and my kid's. But I can not see mine. I've been waiting for additional 3 days. Let's see if I can get it today.