+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

JPSR

Sep 8, 2022
The same situation with me; I updated the photos on 24th August, but no updates on ecopr yet.

Jul 27, 2022
I submitted photos and address on August 2nd,no any update since then. I received notes showing that an officer noted on August 3rd that my two applicants are out of status.I thought it because they came into Canada on January 17th and haven't leave.But they submitted bridge open work permit and visitor record in April and these applications are now still in process.So I thought they have legal status for landing. I submitted all the documents to IRCC,but no any respond or update for many weeks.I am wondering if anyone has the same situation?whether they are waiting for us to get our WP and VR approved before processing the landing?How long it may take to process?Thanks!

Warrior3333

Sep 8, 2022
I submitted photos and address on August 2nd,no any update since then. I received notes showing that an officer noted on August 3rd that my two applicants are out of status.I thought it because they came into Canada on January 17th and haven't leave.But they submitted bridge open work permit and visitor record in April and these applications are now still in process.So I thought they have legal status for landing. I submitted all the documents to IRCC,but no any respond or update for many weeks.I am wondering if anyone has the same situation?whether they are waiting for us to get our WP and VR approved before processing the landing?How long it may take to process?Thanks!
I think you should consult with any immigration consultant

knapsack

Apr 20, 2022
AOR: May 9, 2022
Pre-arrival letter Received: October 14, 2021
Decision Made: August 29, 2022
Virtual Landing Credentials: Sept 1, 2022
Submitted address and photos: Sept 1, 2022
VO for portal mail: Calgary
eCOPR received: Awaiting
PR card emailed: Awaiting
Hey folks, just received eCoPR. Thank you for all the help and hope you guys get it soon.

Reactions: kanishak

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Finally got my ECOPR. Took 14 days from the date of the portal email. I pray that everyone else waiting to get theirs will get it soonest.

Luck06

Sep 12, 2022
I sent portal information on September 7 and still waiting ecorp. Do you think how long it will take to get Ecorp?