+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
I have same situation too. It shows undefined..Are you guys get ecopr? I didn't get it yet so I am afraid that this situation will be delayed in receiving ecopr.
how long have you been waiting for COPR? Do you see the Add/Edit button on the side?

Kdang

May 25, 2022
how long have you been waiting for COPR? Do you see the Add/Edit button on the side?
I got Portal 2 and uploaded address and pictures yesterday. I tried to add my address but I couldn't. They said technically error. So frustrating

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
I have same situation too. It shows undefined..Are you guys get ecopr? I didn't get it yet so I am afraid that this situation will be delayed in receiving ecopr.
I have been waiting 3 months for COPR. I just emailed them the issue

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
hi guys, today IRCC sent me a message asking me to retake the medical exam again. Does anyone get the same thing? I did it once last year and my Pr application was approved in March

Patel00001

Jun 8, 2022
hi guys, today IRCC sent me a message asking me to retake the medical exam again. Does anyone get the same thing? I did it once last year and my Pr application was approved in March
No
What they want to do
If they approved and waiting for copr and now they want medical it’s totally wrong