+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Beer735

Feb 27, 2021
If you have some questions you can ask that at here. We can help you it's possible
Bro I got Job offer on Imm 5984 nd employer has already send it to community via email last Friday but I didn’t get any response from the community. Please can tell me how much time will take for further step?

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Bro I got Job offer on Imm 5984 nd employer has already send it to community via email last Friday but I didn’t get any response from the community. Please can tell me how much time will take for further step?
For me it took almost 1.5 months. (I got recommendation from Sault ste. Marie) may be varies between communities

Reactions: Beer735

Beer735

Feb 27, 2021
For me it took almost 1.5 months. (I got recommendation from Sault ste. Marie) may be varies between communities
Ok Thanks, is Employer need to do anything else or just email is fine? Because he has just sent job offer via email to community?

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Ok Thanks, is Employer need to do anything else or just email is fine? Because he has just sent job offer via email to community?
In sault ste. marie, I need to submit both employer forms and the RNIP form online in the community website. I got it filled by the employer and submitted to community recommendation via online

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I h
Medical pass
[/QUOT
i lived in another country 11 years ago. when I applied for pr...So that is not included in last 10 years history. Do i also need police clearance from that country? I lived there 1 year.. after the age of 18...

Last edited:

Beer735

Feb 27, 2021
Hi everyone,
Please can anyone tell me what kind of knowledge of community and intention to live in community, I can write on community recommendation application form.

Bobby0723

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Vernon
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-01-2021
Hi everyone,
Please can anyone tell me what kind of knowledge of community and intention to live in community, I can write on community recommendation application form.
If you live in Canada I would recommend first that check the requirements of criteria of community nearby of you.
Or if you live abroard you have to check 11 communities where would be good for you and your family.
Second you have to check a job what you can do in 11 communities.
They have a web page to job posting you check

Beer735

Feb 27, 2021
If you live in Canada I would recommend first that check the requirements of criteria of community nearby of you.
Or if you live abroard you have to check 11 communities where would be good for you and your family.
Second you have to check a job what you can do in 11 communities.
They have a web page to job posting you check
Thanks for your response
I m living in Canada but not in community, I got job offer in community I have Done IMM 5984 and Imm 5911. Now I m going to apply for community recommendation letter. In the form they have questions show your intention to live in community so what kind of knowledge I can write there about community nd what can they ask in interview?

Bobby0723

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Vernon
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-01-2021
RNIP supposed to be candidates who want to live the community so important thing is you intent to live there.

Reactions: Beer735