+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

RudyR16

Jan 23, 2024
I received the ADR

hi , I received the ADR and submit , also shows passed the medical , reviewing my background ,how about you ?
Medical Passed on Aug 26, No update after that but Background check status changed to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your backgroundcheck." from "Your Application is in process. we will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Not sure about stage of my application.

RudyR16

Jan 23, 2024
sudbury here too,

pr submission - august 18
ADR request - jan 12
VO- Whitehourse ? I am also having the similar timeline but no ADR, last update medical passed on Aug 25. No update after that but Background check status changed to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your backgroundcheck." from "Your Application is in process. we will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Not sure about stage of my application.

fangyangdemaoer

Jul 19, 2023
VO- Whitehourse ? I am also having the similar timeline but no ADR, last update medical passed on Aug 25. No update after that but Background check status changed to
When did you get your aor?

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.