+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

navpreet4328

Jan 19, 2022
There was no "Final Decision" stage for me. Even now, in GCKEY its showing background check in progress. However on Sep 21 2023, I called IRCC and the agent confirmed everything was passed.

AT001

Sep 27, 2023
There was no "Final Decision" stage for me. Even now, in GCKEY its showing background check in progress. However on Sep 21 2023, I called IRCC and the agent confirmed everything was passed.
For me it's show final decision Oct 1 but didn't receive any confirmation email

Larry77

Sep 14, 2023
Got an Email 2 days ago, said finalization the pending conformation of PR Status, request to email them back with a list of questions like Names, Eye Color Height etc. Emailed them back. Any one knows how long gonna take for IRCC created the portal account ? OR I can self log in my Portal and apply the card already ?
Thx

Singleo

Feb 21, 2021
Got an Email 2 days ago, said finalization the pending conformation of PR Status, request to email them back with a list of questions like Names, Eye Color Height etc. Emailed them back. Any one knows how long gonna take for IRCC created the portal account ? OR I can self log in my Portal and apply the card already ?
Thx
Is this the Portal 1 email people usually refer to?