+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

GeeShus

Jul 14, 2023
Hello folks, I applied for PR through RNIP in July and now I've finally received the new police certificates from both countries I've lived in and wondering whether I should now upload these to IRCC, or wait until I receive a request directly from them? If the former, which form should I use to do this? Many thanks
Hi, do you have any update on your application after the MP? It appears that we have same timeline.

Aug 15, 2023
Hi, do you have any update on your application after the MP? It appears that we have same timeline.
Nope, I've had nothing since then. Have you? I've also heard nothing back since applying for my work permit (extension), but can see you have had yours approved already? Beginning to get a bit concerned as I'm due to be leaving the country next week, and will lose my 'maintained status' upon my return if my new work permit has still not been approved by the end of next month. When I first applied for the permit, it was saying around 30 days wait but now when I check it says 140 days :( If anyone knows anything else about this, please say so! Thanks

T0t0r0

Star Member
Jun 13, 2023
Good day.

Anyone whose Permit expired but was able to lodge RNIP application prior? (family with 2 kids- spouse SP to PGWP; I am WP to RNIP)

Our permits expired last July 30, 2023.
My husband was able to send his PGWP May 31, 2023 giving us an extension until September 27, 2023. But until now, there are no updates. It says We will let you know once we've start processing your application.

I, on the other hand applied for RNIP. Please see timeline below.

RNIP Application from North Bay

March 28 Received Community Recommendation
April 27 Submitted RNIP Application
May 19 Received AOR but had a missing document
May 19 Submitted missing document
June 12 Received AOR
July25 Passed Medical Exam

Tried calling IRCC and was told that most likely decision will be out before expiration but now it's already Sep 26.

Is it still maintained status until a decision is out? Just really anxious waiting. =(

AT001

Sep 27, 2023
No updates, the background check changed to
  • "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information from Your background check is in progress"
Same here, after submitting ADR BG changed from NA to we are processing.