+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

saromdg

Sep 26, 2022
Hi guys, I have submitted my PR application in 10 August 2022 and medical completed September 2022 and it's over 1 year since I passed medical exam and my application still in progress (I'm from outside Canada). Do I have to do the medical again?

Msingh029

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi guys, I have submitted my PR application in 10 August 2022 and medical completed September 2022 and it's over 1 year since I passed medical exam and my application still in progress (I'm from outside Canada). Do I have to do the medical again?
I advise you not to do anything. It has taken long time , you should apply for GCSM notes to check out the exact status of your application

fangyangdemaoer

Jul 19, 2023
They asked me for T4 , notice of assessment and pay stubs for 2020,2021,2022,. But I got first email 3 days after submitting documents
hello ,did you apply in canada ?which county is your previous working experience from ?thank you .because I also didn't submit my pay stubs

Rukundo jean

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
Hello, When you get an additional document request, the status of your application in GCKEY changes to your action required. After submitting the requested documents and i could see they were uploaded, the status still says your action is required, Do you know when that changes back to Submitted?

Msingh029

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hello, When you get an additional document request, the status of your application in GCKEY changes to your action required. After submitting the requested documents and i could see they were uploaded, the status still says your action is required, Do you know when that changes back to Submitted?
It will stay same until they open your file. You will get update 1-2 days after the deadline date for submitting documents