+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

hitesh101

May 16, 2023
Thank you very much! by the way, could you share you time line?i know several guys who have attended the interview on june for rnip in brandon. But they haven’t received the community recommendation letter.
I got my recommendation letter after 7 weeks.
My time line.
Outland applicant.
Got recommendation in Dec 2022.
My submission to ircc was in Feb 1st week.
Got AOR & BIL in April 2nd week.
Got ADR July 1st week.
Still waiting for medical request.

Last edited:

haider4726

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Regina,Canada
Visa Office......
lahore VAC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
submitted along with documents
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
Hi, do you think an application will be returned if one of my police certificates was not submitted? In the RNIP PR Checklist, it indicates there that we can submit a PR application without the police certificates.
You can submit it it but it will be requested at a later stage

AMZAZ

Apr 15, 2023
Hi @AMZAZ , did you got any update? Or still doing background check?
I got the first email from Montreal VO, answered the email and confirmed that I am in Canada. Waiting for portal credential. On GC key my background check is we are processing and final decision is Final decision - July 17, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

drenity

Jan 6, 2023
I got the first email from Montreal VO, answered the email and confirmed that I am in Canada. Waiting for portal credential. On GC key my background check is we are processing and final decision is Final decision - July 17, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Waiting for the portal email also since 10th of July. Yet to get it till now.

Reactions: Msingh07 and AMZAZ

Msingh07

Jan 13, 2023
Hopefully will get pr email soon.

Reactions: AMZAZ