+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

FoRnip

Mar 17, 2023
you’re about to get an update. It happened last year, when I applied for work permit. And a day after I got approval. Wish you good luck
Hi.
Can you share your work permit timeline with me. I meant to ask how long the processing took?. This month will make it the 5months I submitted my work permit application and the only request I got so far from wp application is biometrics request.

Although, I recently got medical request from Rnip Pr application which I have already booked a date for.
Is there anyone who received medical request through PR application and get Passport request for work permit after the medical done through Rnip Pr request was updated to pass on his/her applications

Msingh029

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi.
Can you share your work permit timeline with me. I meant to ask how long the processing took?. This month will make it the 5months I submitted my work permit application and the only request I got so far from wp application is biometrics request.

Although, I recently got medical request from Rnip Pr application which I have already booked a date for.
Is there anyone who received medical request through PR application and get Passport request for work permit after the medical done through Rnip Pr request was updated to pass on his/her applications
Hello,
I applied for post graduation work permit not for work permit through RNIP.

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023

um2023

Jun 8, 2023
Updates:
Nov, 2022----RNIP invitation
Dec, 2022----submitted PR application
Jan, 2023----got AOR
Feb, 2023----Exemption from Medical Exam Letter

I will keep updating.... anyone has a similar timeline? since I already had my biometrics and was exempted from the medical exam, I also submitted all my police checks. it seems that I should just wait for the final decision, right?
Are you applied from inside canada or outside canada which country?