+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

navpreet4328

Jan 19, 2022
Hello Guys I have submitted the file on April 15 2023, on a new pr portal. Its showing submitted only, not able to track or view it. Is it normal? I havnt received AOR as well. Please advise

VladTT

May 11, 2023
It seems like there is a way to enter Canada before receiving PR on the basis of having a job offer and going through the immigration process? Does anyone know if it is actually possible and how it can be done? I know you all reside Canada, but still

Vit1994

Apr 14, 2023
It seems like there is a way to enter Canada before receiving PR on the basis of having a job offer and going through the immigration process? Does anyone know if it is actually possible and how it can be done? I know you all reside Canada, but still
You mean Work Permit (optional)?
You can check Canada.ca how to apply for WP via RNIP.
I applied for this option 4 month ago still waiting

Reactions: VladTT

drenity

Jan 6, 2023
My background was changed to 'not applicable today. AOR received Jan 3rd. Biometrics and Medicals done in advance. Inland applicant.

Reactions: Vit1994

Vit1994

Apr 14, 2023
My background was changed to 'not applicable today. AOR received Jan 3rd. Biometrics and Medicals done in advance. Inland applicant.
Hi I also got ghost update, my background check also was changed from “your application in the progress“ to “we are processing”

FoRnip

Mar 17, 2023
You mean Work Permit (optional)?
You can check Canada.ca how to apply for WP via RNIP.
I applied for this option 4 month ago still waiting
I also applied for the work permit option 4months ago and nothing yet from ircc. Please from what country did you apply?

VladTT

May 11, 2023
I also applied for the work permit option 4months ago and nothing yet from ircc. Please from what country did you apply?
Please keep me updated on that one. And also did your employer get all paperwork done on their end after you received your recommendation?? Because that might cause the delay. And did you apply to work permit option after you received AOR? Thank you

Vit1994

Apr 14, 2023
Any update on your file? My file status was fluctuating everyday and then I got an ADR which was submitted, since then no response.
Hi I only got ghost update on Friday
What type of ADR did you get ? Do you know your visa office ?

Last edited:
Reactions: FoRnip

Vit1994

Apr 14, 2023
Got an ADR today for IMM5669. Has anyone got this type of ADR before.
I haven’t , but often see that IRCC requests this type of document. In my opinion it means that officers are working with your documents, you have to fill out and sent requested form as soon as you can in order to prevent some delays.