+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Vit1994

Apr 14, 2023
Got another ghost update today and final decision changed from: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" to "June 17, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"
Congratulation!!!
Are you inland ?

Msingh07

Jan 13, 2023
I uploaded additional documents on 15 may, 2023 got email same day that documents were received. After that my status was - We are reviewing the additional documents provided. After about a month, status changed to - We received the additional documents and will send you a message when when we start reviewing them.

VO - Whitehorse

alanx0x

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Because, “the final decision has been made” on 17th June
:)
It usually means, that you application was approved and you have to get invitation. But, who knows when :)
It doesn't say that "the final decision has been made". But thanks for the response and good vibes.

Msingh07

Jan 13, 2023
I uploaded additional documents on 15 may, 2023 got email same day that documents were received. After that my status was - We are reviewing the additional documents provided. After about a month, status changed to - We received the additional documents and will send you a message when when we start reviewing them.

VO - Whitehorse
Does anyone have any idea why this happened?

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Does anyone have any idea why this happened?
I dont know why it happens but it happened for me too., after a month I sent the Additional document

Msingh029

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi guys,
I got ghost update. In morning,it was “we are reviewing your medical exam”. And later, “ again returned to “you DONOT need medical exam.

saromdg

Sep 26, 2022
Here is my application update
RNIP (Sudbury)
Oversees applicant (Applied from Singapore)
Number of applicants: 2 (Husband & Wife)
Sudbury community interview: 15 June 2022
Community Recommendation letter issued: 01 July
Application submitted: 10 August 2022
(PR & Work permit submitted together)
Medical request: 27 September 2022
ADR: 14 October 2022
-Schedule A / IMM5669
- Offer of employment/ IMM5984
- Singapore PCC
After that no update till today, application was submitted by help of a licensed immigration lawyer.

No Biometrics request for me as I have given Biometrics before for another work permit application.

But my spouse never gave biometrics but haven't receive biometrics request yet although she got medical request. Is anyone having same situation?
Why it's taking very long to get a biometrics request?

Anyone have any suggestion, what I can do now. Thanks in advance.

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
It doesn't say that "the final decision has been made". But thanks for the response and good vibes.
Any news from your application?

alanx0x

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Here is my application update
RNIP (Sudbury)
Oversees applicant (Applied from Singapore)
Number of applicants: 2 (Husband & Wife)
Sudbury community interview: 15 June 2022
Community Recommendation letter issued: 01 July
Application submitted: 10 August 2022
(PR & Work permit submitted together)
Medical request: 27 September 2022
ADR: 14 October 2022
-Schedule A / IMM5669
- Offer of employment/ IMM5984
- Singapore PCC
After that no update till today, application was submitted by help of a licensed immigration lawyer.

No Biometrics request for me as I have given Biometrics before for another work permit application.

But my spouse never gave biometrics but haven't receive biometrics request yet although she got medical request. Is anyone having same situation?
Why it's taking very long to get a biometrics request?

Anyone have any suggestion, what I can do now. Thanks in advance.
If I were you, I would order GCMS notes to have the formal status as the full application.

As per the biometrics, that's rare, but it happens. You could wait until they send you the bio request letter; or try to see if you are near a vac centre that can take her biometrics without the bio letter; or send a webform indicating that you never receive bio letter for your wife.

Reactions: saromdg

saromdg

Sep 26, 2022
If I were you, I would order GCMS notes to have the formal status as the full application.

As per the biometrics, that's rare, but it happens. You could wait until they send you the bio request letter; or try to see if you are near a vac centre that can take her biometrics without the bio letter; or send a webform indicating that you never receive bio letter for your wife.
Thank you so much for your response.