+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

alanx0x

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Please has anyone experienced this: I got an email that two documents were missing from my package and that the application is being returned. But it still yet to be returned on the portal. What could be wrong.
I had same exact issue. 2 weeks and nothing happened.

What I end up doing: I sent an email to the RNIP program coordinator of the city (I applied through Sudbury) explaining the issue and he got it solved within 1 day. He said it was a system glitch.

drenity

Jan 6, 2023
I had same exact issue. 2 weeks and nothing happened.

What I end up doing: I sent an email to the RNIP program coordinator of the city (I applied through Sudbury) explaining the issue and he got it solved within 1 day. He said it was a system glitch.
My application was later returned one week after and I added the requested documents. So have you now received the AOR.

JLRNIP

Jan 16, 2023
Updates:
Nov, 2022----RNIP invitation
Dec, 2022----submitted PR application
Jan, 2023----got AOR
Feb, 2023----Exemption from Medical Exam Letter

I will keep updating.... anyone has a similar timeline? since I already had my biometrics and was exempted from the medical exam, I also submitted all my police checks. it seems that I should just wait for the final decision, right?

Reactions: drenity

drenity

Jan 6, 2023
Updates:
Nov, 2022----RNIP invitation
Dec, 2022----submitted PR application
Jan, 2023----got AOR
Feb, 2023----Exemption from Medical Exam Letter

I will keep updating.... anyone has a similar timeline? since I already had my biometrics and was exempted from the medical exam, I also submitted all my police checks. it seems that I should just wait for the final decision, right?
Seem everyone got this medical exemption email today. Is this peculiar to your RNIP application or a general email. Because I also got one on my EE application.

drenity

Jan 6, 2023
Guys I received my AOR. But I need a clarification.

I applied first online on the 21/12/2022 but it was returned for incomplete documentation and after waiting for 24hrs for them to return it via the portaI, submitted a fresh application on 16/01/2023. 5 days later they returned the old application online and I attached the missing documents and resent. (This means I have two applications running) I raised a web form to withdraw the new application same day on 21/01/2023 but I didn't hear anything from them.

So today I received an AOR on the new application. Please what can I do to rectify this. Will they just continue working on the new application since they've sent an AOR on it?