+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Sagittarian

Jul 2, 2021
Hey guys,
Sunday morning I had a dream that I got my copr. And this Monday morning IRCC requested additional documents like my current paystub, official transcript. Has anyone asked for additional documents? Is it a good thing? Kinda nervous lol
Have you already received PAL?

WAS224466

Aug 8, 2021
Hi , I applied from Qatar online PR (RNIP) on 13july 2021 and OWP on 16july ,biometric completed on 19july , I got ghost on 5august then status returned to submitted, all documents like job offer and community recomendation PPC and letters LMIA EXAMPT slip are uploaded correctly.
Please advise how long take to have the reply from IRCC? thanks

Rjs_007

Feb 11, 2021
Moosejaw
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi , I applied from Qatar online PR (RNIP) on 13july 2021 and OWP on 16july ,biometric completed on 19july , I got ghost on 5august then status returned to submitted, all documents like job offer and community recomendation PPC and letters LMIA EXAMPT slip are uploaded correctly.
Please advise how long take to have the reply from IRCC? thanks
10-15 days after ADR.

Aug 27, 2021
Hello

I just got the recommendation from EDO and I applied for my federal PR online through permanent residence portal but I didn't received any email from IRCC yet about whether they received my application or not. Did anyone here applied online? Can someone please tell me when should I expect to hear from IRCC about my application?

• Wow
Reactions: arkiose99

Simon987

May 26, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello

I just got the recommendation from EDO and I applied for my federal PR online through permanent residence portal but I didn't received any email from IRCC yet about whether they received my application or not. Did anyone here applied online? Can someone please tell me when should I expect to hear from IRCC about my application?
I submitted my federal PR application through the online Portal about two weeks ago and received no email or any kind of reply. As far as I know, people who applied through the online portal won't receive any response until getting the AOR. So there will be no confirmation email. Hope that can help you.

EmilyLEO

Sep 3, 2021
Hi guys, I am preparing to submit my application to Vernon Im really nervous right now... do you guys know what they are gonna ask in the interview??I want to prepare for it... Thank you so much in advance

Simon987

May 26, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys, I am preparing to submit my application to Vernon Im really nervous right now... do you guys know what they are gonna ask in the interview??I want to prepare for it... Thank you so much in advance
For community recommendation or PR?

Somtam

Jun 16, 2021
Anyone who's Application is in Altona Manitoba please share your experience ...got job offer waiting for recommendation letter 2 family interviews already done virtually expected results this week tell me your story Thanks
Have you got recommendation letter?