+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Avij11

Aug 26, 2023
Yahoo! We got our COPR today. Thanks to this group for the tips.

I did send emails to IRCC to chase them and also phoned them yesterday, which was indeed very effective in keeping them going and checking our file.

Please see my signature/timeline below.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Congratulations!! How long did it take after portal 2 submission ?

Rnipking

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
My timeline
PR Submitted on 02 October 2023
AOR 16 October 2023
Biometric 16 November 2023
Medical Request 05 January 2024
Medical Update 19 January 2024

Anyone here please tell me how much time will it takes to get COPR

I'm outside Canada

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
My timeline
PR Submitted on 02 October 2023
AOR 16 October 2023
Biometric 16 November 2023
Medical Request 05 January 2024
Medical Update 19 January 2024

Anyone here please tell me how much time will it takes to get COPR

I'm outside Canada

Hey buddy , I got the same the timeline
It takes around 2 to 3 months from medical pass status to get decision and eventually COPR ; also depends if you have any ADRs and when you submit them.

Reactions: Rnipking

Rnipking

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hey buddy , I got the same the timeline
It takes around 2 to 3 months from medical pass status to get decision and eventually COPR ; also depends if you have any ADRs and when you submit them.
In additional documents section its showing you don't need additional documents to submit...so does it mean they don't need it right now they will tell me when its needed or does that mean they don't need it for my file ???
Do you know? What does that mean?

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
In additional documents section its showing you don't need additional documents to submit...so does it mean they don't need it right now they will tell me when its needed or does that mean they don't need it for my file ???
Do you know? What does that mean?

It means you don't need it now, but they can call for ADRs anytime, thus it's not definite that your file doesn't need ADRs at all
The period after the medical pass, usually they ask for ADR, wait and watch and keep checking your GC Key
Good luck and hopefully you get portal 1 and 2 soon

Reactions: Rnipking

Rnipking

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
It means you don't need it now, but they can call for ADRs anytime, thus it's not definite that your file doesn't need ADRs at all
The period after the medical pass, usually they ask for ADR, wait and watch and keep checking your GC Key
Good luck and hopefully you get portal 1 and 2 soon
Thanks for the Response.

Reactions: kane_kush

RNIP INFO

Dec 19, 2023
For sure, timeline is as follows
Community recommendation- June 08
PR application submission-July 15
AOR and Biometric request- August 03
Confirmation of medical- November 22 (submitted upfront)
ADR- November 29
Portal 1 email - Dec 18
Portal 2 email - Dec 27
E-Copr confirmation- Jan 04
can you please let me know your visa office?

Reactions: simarpal.bedi

Rnipking

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hello guys
I was receiving my salary in hard cash and not in account because it was a company policy but they are willing to give me salary certificate will it be enough to proof my experience and also i file my income tax returns are these two documents would be enough ???
If some one have same experience please guide me.

RudyR16

Jan 23, 2024
Hi Everyone. I'm just new to this group. I lodged my PR app through RNIP on the 1st week of August 2023. I got my AOR and biometrics done last week of the same month. Until now, there's no update. Is there anyone with the same timeline as mine? Oh my! I'm so stressed
hey any update in your file, I am having the similar timeline, Still waiting for portal 1.