+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

bondadeepak

Dec 19, 2013
why your work permit is so slow ?did the work permit be in security ?what is your major ?thanks !and good luck to you
My guess is work permits are done in india (Outland application) and due to India - Canada tensions its not progressing. But did get ADR on Sep 11th Requesting employment record for the experience.

Darendarens

Jun 28, 2023
How long does it take after you recieve a "Final Decision" title on Application status.. for the date or next step? And what would be the next update??

SooRnip

Nov 8, 2023
Hi Everyone. I'm just new to this group. I lodged my PR app through RNIP on the 1st week of August 2023. I got my AOR and biometrics done last week of the same month. Until now, there's no update. Is there anyone with the same timeline as mine? Oh my! I'm so stressed

Riyaan45

Nov 5, 2023
Applied inland Northbay Ontario

Received letter of Recommendation.................. DEC 1st
Received AOR.............................................................. FEB 7th
Biometrics uploaded to IRCC.................................MAR 9th
Medical uploaded to IRCC:......................................May 10th
Verified medical Passed............................................JUN 8th

Still waiting for an update. Has anyone received any update after submitting their medical?
When did you applied for Community Recommendation and how much time they took for the approval ?
I have too applied on 10th of Oct and still waiting for any decision.

Darendarens

Jun 28, 2023
Any update after this???

Inland rnip submitted on 23rd May.

I got a ghost update on 16 Oct.

But my eligibility review and background check is still in progress. I am tensed. Can anyone throw some light?

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results

• July 19, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents

• Not applicable.
Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision

• October 16, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.