+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share certificate for settlement fund?

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks, I will like know if i can start acquiring shares now so that i can present the certificate in place of bank's statement of account as value of money depreciate daily. Wil share certificate be accepted for settlement fund?

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
Unfortunately, companies' share certificates are not acceptable as proof of funds.

However, you can always invest in treasury bills, treasury bonds, and savings bonds.

Oloye said:
Folks, I will like know if i can start acquiring shares now so that i can present the certificate in place of bank's statement of account as value of money depreciate daily. Wil share certificate be accepted for settlement fund?

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
Libra are you sure shares certificate are not accepted as proff of funds? in the leter sent for request of proove of fund, it also sid that you could put photocopies of shares certificate, advertisment of the public offer when the shares were bought. pls confirm.

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
Positive.

abeni_okin said:
Libra are you sure shares certificate are not accepted as proff of funds? in the leter sent for request of proove of fund, it also sid that you could put photocopies of shares certificate, advertisment of the public offer when the shares were bought. pls confirm.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abeni, Thanks for your advice and also Libra let me know your further view on this. I also appreiate your response. You guys are wonderful.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I am just missing of all u..........

Am sure all of you are already in Canada now.

Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................Just reminiscencing......................