+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SFO PP Clearance timelines

rohitgpta699

Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

It has been more than 2 weeks my application for PCC along with original PP was delivered to SFO CGI. After following up with them over the phone and email they are saying that it takes them more than 3 weeks to process the request until which time they will not send original PP back.
The experience with other of my known contacts was their application was processed within 2 weeks.

Has anyone experienced the same level of delay with SFO office for application processing timelines?

izaazyunus

May 4, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

It has been more than 2 weeks my application for PCC along with original PP was delivered to SFO CGI. After following up with them over the phone and email they are saying that it takes them more than 3 weeks to process the request until which time they will not send original PP back.
The experience with other of my known contacts was their application was processed within 2 weeks.

Has anyone experienced the same level of delay with SFO office for application processing timelines?
Recently a lot of people have been getting back the passport only after 4-5 weeks. I submitted mine a week back too.

rohitgpta699

Feb 2, 2018
Recently a lot of people have been getting back the passport only after 4-5 weeks. I submitted mine a week back too.
Thanks for the quick response.

What bothered me is that over the phone when i asked them what if some emergency pops up and we will be without original passports, if they can at-least verify the docs and send the PP early, the response was "Sorry sir, if you send it by email, that is the processing time and it is what it is. If you wanted it early you should have come in person".

izaazyunus

May 4, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Thanks for the quick response.

What bothered me is that over the phone when i asked them what if some emergency pops up and we will be without original passports, if they can at-least verify the docs and send the PP early, the response was "Sorry sir, if you send it by email, that is the processing time and it is what it is. If you wanted it early you should have come in person".
Yea, I wish they didn’t hold back the passport. I am unable to do my medicals because of this too.