+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Settlement plan

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
I need advise. What is settlement plan by ircc in quebec I did not get request. But I was visiting ottawa and got imm5669 and I put I was visiting ottawa in form and then I got medical request then after a month I got imm5669 so in that I will put I'm in quebec and status implied status as I am applied extension of work permit but I'm unemployed will I get settlementplan in quebec

officialparth

Jun 9, 2020
I need advise. What is settlement plan by ircc in quebec I did not get request. But I was visiting ottawa and got imm5669 and I put I was visiting ottawa in form and then I got medical request then after a month I got imm5669 so in that I will put I'm in quebec and status implied status as I am applied extension of work permit but I'm unemployed will I get settlementplan in quebec
I assume you might have submitted you plan till now as it's already a month. I also had receive the same request. I researched a lot and found nothing on internet regarding this. Talked to consultants and they also are not aware about this. Everybody told me to check in the checklist, but there is nothing there. So finally I submitted a document PDF with a letter explaining what is my current job and how will I rent a place to live in Quebec and what will be my first steps after landing in Quebec. I will update if I receive anything regarding that.