Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
Hi friends ,
how we can make settlement plan for saskatchewan international skilled worker program ?

Jul 30, 2015
You have to go to the Living in Canada webpage (part of CIC) and it will build a personalized Settlement Plan for you...
I tried to post a link but it didn't allow me... sorry!

Let14

Nov 8, 2016
I also have a question on this topic. I have tried using this tool but there is a question if I have already applied which I haven't so if I put in this info I receive an answer that this tool is for those who have already applied so what should I do? Maybe choose another option from the list? But which one then? Thanks in advance for your answer.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
YOU CAN USE THIS TEMPLATE:

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried male. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill '0' and 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2171.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
ABC XYZ

+1 IF YOU FIND IT HELPFUL.

Amijonzin

Nov 22, 2018
I also have a question on this topic. I have tried using this tool but there is a question if I have already applied which I haven't so if I put in this info I receive an answer that this tool is for those who have already applied so what should I do? Maybe choose another option from the list? But which one then? Thanks in advance for your answer.
Click No have applied but am still waiting

maryamoj

Nov 22, 2016
Thank you.

I have a first cousin who refused to provide me with her driver's licence or something and her mother's birth certificate. Do we need to attach any other documentation to our letter of intent (we have none)?
like job search results or house search?

YOU CAN USE THIS TEMPLATE:

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried male. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill '0' and 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2171.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
ABC XYZ

+1 IF YOU FIND IT HELPFUL.