+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SETTLE IN CANADA WITH PR

samuelisrael

Jan 4, 2017
Dear All,

Kindly can anyone suggest can i apply online for immigration to Canada as i want to work & settle in Canada as I got 14+ Years of experience as an Executive Assistant and also into Administration.

I want to take my spouse & kids along with me. Can i get PR and offer letter directly from the employer.

Or if not do i need to go with the consultancy offices in Hyderabad.

Please can anyone advice accordingly with genuine & correct process.

Thanks...

Samuel.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

Read these carefully - all the information is there.

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
samuelisrael said:
Dear All,

Kindly can anyone suggest can i apply online for immigration to Canada as i want to work & settle in Canada as I got 14+ Years of experience as an Executive Assistant and also into Administration.

I want to take my spouse & kids along with me. Can i get PR and offer letter directly from the employer.

Or if not do i need to go with the consultancy offices in Hyderabad.

Please can anyone advice accordingly with genuine & correct process.

Thanks...

Samuel.
If you can afford then you can go with a consultancy. The entire process can be done by ourselves without a consultancy but the thing is, if we miss sending even a single document then the process might have to be restarted so this risk could be minimized as much as possible by going through a consultancy.

I am from Hyderabad too and I am using a consultancy, along with this forum for my express entry PR process.

If you are interested in knowing which consultancy am I using, then I can PM you.

Be advised that no consultancy will provide you a job in Canada and if any consultancy is promising you that then you better avoid such a consultancy!

Good luck!!

sravanbenny

Feb 24, 2020
If you can afford then you can go with a consultancy. The entire process can be done by ourselves without a consultancy but the thing is, if we miss sending even a single document then the process might have to be restarted so this risk could be minimized as much as possible by going through a consultancy.

I am from Hyderabad too and I am using a consultancy, along with this forum for my express entry PR process.

If you are interested in knowing which consultancy am I using, then I can PM you.

Be advised that no consultancy will provide you a job in Canada and if any consultancy is promising you that then you better avoid such a consultancy!

Good luck!!
Hello,

Can you suggest any consutalcy please
Awaiting for your response.