+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

serious question about mpnp

mann1

Jan 18, 2013
hello dear friends
i m masters in computer application and i have a experience of 3.5 years as a lecturer in a college.i have got 6.5 bands in ielts.nd have a sponsore from my close relative.who is living in winnipeg.i have a blood relation (sister) in edmonton,alberta.but i havent good relation with her.even i dont talk to her from last 3 years.
plz suggest me that how can i request to mpnp officer to think about my situation and approval me a letter.

plz plz help me...

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
My advise is that you should not disclose to MPNP that you have a blood relation sister in Edmonton, Alberta. This mighy cause a serious problem for your application. MPNP believe that you may not stay in their province after colllecting your visa. This is what they may likely say that you have not demostrated both the ability and intention to establish successfully in Manitoba. Do not include this in your application form.

Please concentrate and use your close relation to achieve your aim -LOA. Apply under the category of family stream class. This is very fast. Thanks.

mann1

Jan 18, 2013
thanks your advice david.now i tell u one more thing.her husband was on student visa in england and she was on spouse visa in england.that time she was had a 2 year experince in lecturer.and she was applied under fsw in 2008.at that time when she was filled her appication.i dont know what she filled in her family detail.whether she filled my detail or not.if she filled my detail.so when will i apply for mpnp.can province track my sister info.if i dont put her detail in my application.

thanks

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mann1 said:
hello dear friends
i m masters in computer application and i have a experience of 3.5 years as a lecturer in a college.i have got 6.5 bands in ielts.nd have a sponsore from my close relative.who is living in winnipeg.i have a blood relation (sister) in edmonton,alberta.but i havent good relation with her.even i dont talk to her from last 3 years.
plz suggest me that how can i request to mpnp officer to think about my situation and approval me a letter.

plz plz help me...

Do not declare your sister in Alberta. Many have been denied because of a stronger connection in different province, so just don't declare it. Hope this helps.

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
Please, liase with your close relation in Manitoba and make some clarifications on her cic forms as well as seeking her support for your application. I believe she would have kept the copies for her future reference.

mann1

Jan 18, 2013
david i also consult one more thing with u.if i give clarification to the pnp officer about our relationship.in reality i have not sweet relations with her.even we have no coversation from last 3 years.if i grantee to the pnp officer that i will not move to my sister.
what u say about this statement david i need ur help plz

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think so that's its a good idea to lie to MPNP officers and hide your sister's details. When you fill your application you have to write all the details of your brothers and sisters. I think its better to write the truth and you can add another page with that application and write in detail that you are no longer having close family ties with your sister and haven't been in contact with her since the past 3 years. You can also make your case stronger by writing about Adaptability , Show them how can you live and stay in your nominated province and how you've planned to find a suitable job there according to your qualification and experience, how much funds you have and how you plan to permanently settling there rather than moving to other province. You have to explain this all in detail but remember that :

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Buddha.

Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.

mann1

Jan 18, 2013
thanks to ur advice.i also think same like ur thinking.i m ready to say the truth.i m also stand on my settlement plan that if manitoba give me opportunity to live there i will never think to any another province.i will settle myself only in manitoba.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mann1 said:
thanks to ur advice.i also think same like ur thinking.i m ready to say the truth.i m also stand on my settlement plan that if manitoba give me opportunity to live there i will never think to any another province.i will settle myself only in manitoba.
No problem, Do remember that MPNP will not believe you when you only write this statement "if Manitoba give me opportunity to live there i will never think to any another province.i will settle myself only in Manitoba."

You have to prove yourself and make them believe how you plan to settle there and why not in the other province where your sister has been living for years..

Best of luck

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Don't lie in your application. You must include your sister. If you don't and CIC finds out about your lie - they will make a finding of misrepresentation and ban you from Canada for two years. This will pretty much make it impossible for you to ever be approved for a visitor or work visa in Canada. It also means that it will take much longer to process your application if you ever try to apply for PR again.

Even if your lie isn't caught when you apply for PR - if it's caught later - this will create problems for you in Canada. For example, your lie could be caught when you apply for citizenship or even after. Canada is starting to take a very hard stance against misrepresentation and revoking status and forcing people to leave Canada when misrepresentation is found. Do you really want to live your entire life in Canada wondering if your status will one day be revoked and you'll have to leave due to a lie?

CIC still has the information from your sister's application on record. If she mentioned you in her application, it won't take much for CIC to discover that you're lying if you fail to mention her.

mann1

Jan 18, 2013
yes u r absolutely right scylla.i will not hide any information.i will say the truth to canadian immigration officer.if they believe me they will grant me a pr.otherwise god knows what will happen.

mimichacha

Mar 13, 2013
Hello.. We have the same situation. My 2nd degree auntie is willing to sponsor me in MPNP, but I have a brother in Alberta who is a permanent resident. But there is no way he can nominate me because PNP is closed in Alberta. That's why I asked my Aunt if she can help me in my MPNP since Manitoba has the fastest and most easiest PNP. But I know CIC will be able to detect I have a close relative in other province. That's why I will indicate in my Settlement Plan that I have a close relative in Alberta. I'll just state in my application the reasons why I will never move to other province if given a chance to approve my nomination. All is in God's hand, if it's his will, then he will give it. We just have to be true to ourselves and to other people as well. God Bless.

NHar

Apr 7, 2015
Hi everyone,
My uncle (father's brother) is going to apply for my sister under mpnp family class sponsorship. I am in alberta. Agent told us that it is impossible to apply for her by your uncle as you are in other canadian province and they can refuse ur sister's application. I am living with my inlaws and not at all supporting my family. Even after my father's death my uncle was supporting us. Can anyone suggest some possible solution?

Harrsith

Dec 21, 2017
Hello.. We have the same situation. My 2nd degree auntie is willing to sponsor me in MPNP, but I have a brother in Alberta who is a permanent resident. But there is no way he can nominate me because PNP is closed in Alberta. That's why I asked my Aunt if she can help me in my MPNP since Manitoba has the fastest and most easiest PNP. But I know CIC will be able to detect I have a close relative in other province. That's why I will indicate in my Settlement Plan that I have a close relative in Alberta. I'll just state in my application the reasons why I will never move to other province if given a chance to approve my nomination. All is in God's hand, if it's his will, then he will give it. We just have to be true to ourselves and to other people as well. God Bless.
Hi,
My situation is same now and I have a brother in Ontario.so I just wanted to apply Mpnp. Have you solved your problem.kindly reply...

Thankyou

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
anyone there can tell me the definition of friend , who is required for MPNP EE (2018).

i have 2 people to know in Menitoba , 1) distant relative of my mother-in-law 2) friend of my father-in-law

which one is suffice to satisfy the need of connection in manitoba ???