+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September Intake 2019

Toronto112019

Apr 22, 2019
Hello
I am planning to come to canada in September 2019 intake, and my preferred course is
1. Mobile application Development
2. Animation (3d)

I have planned to go for mobile application course for first year in one college and then go for 3d animation program in fanshawe college in the second year.

I have shortlisted a few colleges if anyone of you can guide.
1. Canadore college - mobile application dev.
2. Georgian college - mobile application dev.
3. Lambton college - mobile application dev.

Note : I am coming with a friend and he has his ielts exam tomorrow and he is to go for either Project management or Business analytics. So we need to come together but his result will be out by 20-24 of march and till then the application would get closed for september intake.

Would like to know which college among these is best and is there a way we can apply together for september intake.[/QUOTE

I wont suggest lambton

Arshdeeprandhawa

Apr 17, 2019
I
Yes thank you somuch and please guide me through one more thing. I have already received my offer letter from ISI college montreal for web technologies program of two years.
So I want to know whether its a good college or not or should I wait for Canadore college to open and also apply for lambton college
I Had also applied in same programS mobile app development in lamb ton and web technology in ISI college Montreal but right now m in huge dilemma where I should need to go bcos I have some doubts about Montreal and ISI clg and you can help me telling where you are going so plz share your final decision with me.

narayanjha

Apr 26, 2019
hello all,
my student visa has been refused with reasons:
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of you qualifications,level of establishment,previous studies or academic records
can anybody advice how to address above problems ,so that i get approved next time.

rahuljoy62

Star Member
May 4, 2019
hello all,
my student visa has been refused with reasons:
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of you qualifications,level of establishment,previous studies or academic records
can anybody advice how to address above problems ,so that i get approved next time.
Is your program relevant . Do you have any 5.5

Sudhiryadav

Apr 17, 2019
I have received a mail stating “there is no update on my application since i last check my account”.
Applied on 10th April and today is 10th May.

Has anyone received any email like this?

Chhabi

Nov 15, 2018
I'm going for Sept intake in Lambton college Toronto campus . And my course is Mobile application design and development. Anyone from the same course and college?

ppree

Jun 15, 2019
Hii everyone, International students who are coming to toronto for fall and winter intake 2019 can get airport pick-up service from Toronto Pearson International Airport to your residence with affordable price. To get this service just email us at: pree1234@mail.com