+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September intake 2018

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Plz help
For canada visa survey i submit 'no' for following question but actually it is 'yes'.
Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
As a result medical certificate was not shown in documents checksheet and i submitted my application on 13july.
What are the chances that the visa officer will direct refuse my application?
Should i with draw my application and apply with new application?

vairaselvam

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Hello friends..
I am applied fr visa on July 16th 2018 under SDS category.
Ielts overal is 6.5 not less than 6 in any
10th -86%
12th-96%
Graduation(BE-computer science and engineering)- 75%
3 year of work experience as SYSTEM ADMIN.
course applied-NETWORK TECHICIAN(Ontario college diploma)
college applied-CAMBRIAN COLLEGE.
Is there any chances of visa rejection?

Thanks in advance....

Fidelity777

May 28, 2018
Please I need your advise. I applied for a study permit on July 6th, Did my biometrics the following week. Last week, my school sent me an email stating that the deadline for deferrment and refund will be August 1st. Judging from the time I submitted my application and the processing time here in Nigeria which is about 10weeks, it means that going by the normal time, I will get my visa by the week of resumption as my program begins 5th of September. Should I defer the application to Jan intake or just take the risk. Please advice me.

Paramvir1817

Jul 27, 2018
please someone help me
I got rejected for study visa the reason they gave is " Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."
i applied under spp
my session will begin on 1 sept
what should I do next?
PLEASE HELP URGENT

choubisahit

Jun 1, 2018
please someone help me
I got rejected for study visa the reason they gave is " Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."
i applied under spp
my session will begin on 1 sept
what should I do next?
PLEASE HELP URGENT
You should talk to your university / college about deferral of your studies to the next term.