+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september applicants sds

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Got email and received Correspondence letter today. I think it’s also known as BVL.

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Hello bro any update other after BVL ?
Received another correspondence letter today and it’s a refusal. Somehow they established that I have ties in Canada and I won’t come back after studies. I’m trying to stomach that observations like how the hell that happened? Lol
Frustrated now. Will going to re-apply.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Received another correspondence letter today and it’s a refusal. Somehow they established that I have ties in Canada and I won’t come back after studies. I’m trying to stomach that observations like how the hell that happened? Lol
Oh my god, All the best brother, please re-apply!

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Oh my god, All the best brother, please re-apply!
Yes definitely.
just taking my time to digest this news.
Btw should I go for SDS or non SDS this time? knowing what’s the deal with SDS now a days..

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Yes definitely.
just taking my time to digest this news.
Btw should I go for SDS or non SDS this time? knowing what’s the deal with SDS now a days..
Definitely Non-SDS, most of the files are being processed within few weeks.

Reactions: gg9

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Definitely Non-SDS, most of the files are being processed within few weeks.
That’s what I was thinking. My 2nd semester starts today as well.
do I need a fresh LOA from the university or I’m good with the old one.

gr8ninja18

Oct 5, 2020
you should get visa notes before applying so that you can address the exact reason for refusal in your sop. It is better to get approval late than getting an early refusal.

Reactions: gg9

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Sad to hear.its this.was refusal from uae ? Also do you have any family member in Canada ?

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020
Sry to hear. Was it SDS Or non SDS application?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Yes same from UAE.
i absolutely know nobody in Canada let alone any family member.
Soo its mean i was right your BVL and Refysal was from UAE.
Any ways donot apply again i will not recomend you as my nephew has applied again and it will be near 18 months now in his whole process and no result. And i will lose lot of money after with drawl .you should apply for Aus or Uk or Usa they response fast.and study time is not wasted.

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Soo its mean i was right your BVL and Refysal was from UAE.
Any ways donot apply again i will not recomend you as my nephew has applied again and it will be near 18 months now in his whole process and no result. And i will lose lot of money after with drawl .you should apply for Aus or Uk or Usa they response fast.and study time is not wasted.
Yeah. Thinking about those options too. I studied all my life in the US. Came back home. Started my own business. Now doing my masters from York University. And this happened.
I have an extensive travel history. Strong ties with my home country. My business, properties on my name. Good healthy financial position.
Thanks to God.
Anyway, All I conclude from my refusal is they need more money from me. Hahaha