N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Study Permit
Yes SDS
Some with AIP some without
June, July, August
Some September, October, November too
Yo I got my medical updated on 4th Jan I don’t have aip and my biometrics havent been updated yet. Does it look good for me?

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Your timeline Sir ?
Complete SDS application with upfront medical and biometrics done from Pakistan and submitted on 24th August. No update not even one. No biometrics update or aip. Raised a webform on 23rd regarding medical and biometrics and medical got updated on 4th Jan.

Ahm@d

Aug 25, 2019
Complete SDS application with upfront medical and biometrics done from Pakistan and submitted on 24th August. No update not even one. No biometrics update or aip. Raised a webform on 23rd regarding medical and biometrics and medical got updated on 4th Jan.
Did you get a message? Or checked it on gc account

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
is that the normal time they take to respond to webforms?? I have raised a webform today and wondering how much it will take for them to reply. My gcms shows refusal but GCkey is still processing. I am waiting for the refusal letter to defer.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gckey-show-processing-gcms-shows-refused.716693/

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
is that the normal time they take to respond to webforms?? I have raised a webform today and wondering how much it will take for them to reply. My gcms shows refusal but GCkey is still processing. I am waiting for the refusal letter to defer.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gckey-show-processing-gcms-shows-refused.716693/
that’s unfortunate. Also, I really can’t say this was my second webform, they gave me a reply for the first one after like 15-20 days.

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
that’s unfortunate. Also, I really can’t say this was my second webform, they gave me a reply for the first one after like 15-20 days.
I hope they reply within 15-20 days. During COVID time, its taking months for everything.

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Yes, it's good
What's your eligibility status?

You will get decision soon.
Did you raised Technical Difficulties webform or General?
It says “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements“
I raised a general webform.