+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR under CEC

alinuz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Hi, I am also waiting . My AOR is 18 Sept 2016 inland CEC. unfortunately my Secuirity check went to "Screening Secuirty" and that is the reason why it is going to take a longer time then usual. did you order GSMC notes?

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
You are not alone! I am CEC inland as well. And I got GCMS notes couple days ago. It says my eligibility is still in progress because 'review required', which is totally a joke! Security is still not started which made me so frustrated!!! And the funniest thing is I was interviewed in January but the notes only shows notes till early of November. Nothing about things happened after November! ...It's gonna cross 8 months by next Tuesday. I don't know what the hell is going on...

alinuz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Shamrock16 said:
You are not alone! I am CEC inland as well. And I got GCMS notes couple days ago. It says my eligibility is still in progress because 'review required', which is totally a joke! Security is still not started which made me so frustrated!!! And the funniest thing is I was interviewed in January but the notes only shows notes till early of November. Nothing about things happened after November! ...It's gonna cross 8 months by next Tuesday. I don't know what the hell is going on...
Wow thats not normal. Did your notes said any thing about security Check?

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Oh, I forgot one thing. It did show that in March, there was an update of my file, which is about 'ONLINE PROPERTY', nothing else other than that happened in 2017. Anybody knows what does 'ONLINE PROPERTY' mean?

lebronjames

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
alinuz said:
Hi, I am also waiting . My AOR is 18 Sept 2016 inland CEC. unfortunately my Secuirity check went to "Screening Secuirty" and that is the reason why it is going to take a longer time then usual. did you order GSMC notes?
Whats GSMC notes? I have consultant thats why i dont have access on my account. The last time she told me medical still not passed as they require my sons medical but she refuse it telling them no need because he is canadian then till now no response. What do you think we can do?

alinuz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
lebronjames said:
Whats GSMC notes? I have consultant thats why i dont have access on my account. The last time she told me medical still not passed as they require my sons medical but she refuse it telling them no need because he is canadian then till now no response. What do you think we can do?
Well you dont have to have an access to your account to order the GSMC notes. As long as you are in Canada and u have your UCI and application number u can order them or ask a friend who is in canada can order them for you. these notes are very helpfull as they state all the comments made by the immigration officer on your file. I suggest you ask your consultant to order them for you or do it your self if ur still in canada. it takes 30 days ti get them but u will have a better picture of you application .

lebronjames

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
i got my GSMC still medical processing update request RMO ottawa for meds reassessment for PA dated may 19.

is anyone here still waiting for result like me from sept aor its been almost 10 months waiting.... i hope we all get good news after the long wait...

justinw1234

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017

justinw1234

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017

I got my first notes on march and it also shows before November! After November, nothing. And eligibility review required. Security not started, but this should be the very last step

lebronjames

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
I request another notes again. I plan to call on 19th as that will ne the 10th month already do you think it will help? What no. To be called also? Thanks

lebronjames

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Any luck?