+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< September 2023 AOR >>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Have you noticed that there's a lot of PNP's recently getting PPR while FSW PPR's have kinda slowed down recently? I'm talking about CIO Sydney PVO & CPC Ottawa SVO .
haha, you know if you go back to earlier cohorts of the year, a lot of FSW-Os were getting processed faster than PNPs or CECs. We don't know if that was just our observations here of if that was true. But expect these different trends from time-to-time. IRCC will never make this as transparent, so the best thing we can do so far is to assume that we will go through the worst case scenario of 6 months SLA :)

Reactions: hiato and Lord_Tony

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
OINP NOI : 08th May 2023
Submitted: 10th June 2023
Assessment: 26 July 2023
DIP : 30/08/2023
NOMINATION: 21/09/2023

ITA: 26/09/2023
Upfront Medicals : 12/10/2023
Submitted and AOR : 16/10/2023
BIL: 06/11/2023
MEP: 07/11/2023

Pending:

Biometric Attachment : 10/11/2023
RFV : Waiting

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Is IRCC processing category specific draw's ITA separately as well? It seems unlikely. Post AOR, everything should be treated unbiased.

ShriDataScientist

Sep 27, 2023
I can see that all of 4 stages for myself are completed, but background verification for both of my kids is in progress and eligibility for my wife is not started. What does that mean? I didn't get any email when my last stage (background check) was completed.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I can see that all of 4 stages for myself are completed, but background verification for both of my kids is in progress and eligibility for my wife is not started. What does that mean? I didn't get any email when my last stage (background check) was completed.
Eligibility for dependents will stay in progress even after you get your passports/stamped - for some weird reason IRCC never really updates it.

Don't expect to get an email when background check or eligibility completes. It is very hard to correlate GUs(ghost updates) for any of those movements and most of us get no updates for these substages over email.

ShriDataScientist

Sep 27, 2023
Eligibility for dependents will stay in progress even after you get your passports/stamped - for some weird reason IRCC never really updates it.

Don't expect to get an email when background check or eligibility completes. It is very hard to correlate GUs(ghost updates) for any of those movements and most of us get no updates for these substages over email.
Ok. I am currently in Canada, so what would be my next step? How much time will it take?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Ok. I am currently in Canada, so what would be my next step? How much time will it take?
Background check has to be completed for your dependents. Once you are on all completed for yourself and everything completed for your dependents(except for eligibility) - you can start expecting your portal email. It can easily take from couple weeks to couple months once everything is completed for you to get your portal. If your dependents are outland, they'll have to submit their passports for stamping and you'll be virtually landed. If your dependents are outland, they can only land in Canada once you get your eCoPR.

sammak123

Nov 28, 2023
PNP-EE Outland
AOR: 17th Sep
Medical: Completed
Biometrics; Completed
Eligibility: Completed in tracker. In progress in GCKey.
Background Check: In progress in tracker. Not started in GCKey.

Anyone else in same boat?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
PNP-EE Outland
AOR: 17th Sep
Medical: Completed
Biometrics; Completed
Eligibility: Completed in tracker. In progress in GCKey.
Background Check: In progress in tracker. Not started in GCKey.

Anyone else in same boat?
I assume, there'll be a lot of people in the same stages or similar stages as yours.

sammak123

Nov 28, 2023
My PR status tracker account had an weird update last week. The address, in the contact detail section, changed to a previous address that I lived in Saudi Arabia back in 2016. This address field used to have my current address, which is from my home country. Also, the country is being showed as UAE instead of KSA.

I've raised a webform and have requested to rectify the mistake. Has anyone else faced any similar issue before? My AOR is 17th Sep and all is completed except background verification, which is in progress.