+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Newbie2022

Jul 28, 2022
Received passport back with the proper paperwork yesterday (July 27). Now onto packing up and selling before moving. Best of luck to those who are still awaiting the final decision!!

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Online outland application was submitted on aug 31 2022, AOR received nov 23 2022, SA dec 1, medical request dec 8, medical done dec 10, passed dec 14.
Eligibility being reviewed.
background check still not started!

is this normal?? It has been 6 months since medical passed and background check hasn’t started yet.

Anyone from London VO with a similar timeline?
We finally received the request to submit passport today! Took 11 months but the wait is finally over! Goodluck to everyone who is still waiting.

Reactions: Mareen and Ad78

chrispres

Aug 4, 2023
Hi everyone,

Our application is currently in the London office.
Application submitted: September 15, 2022
AOR: November 2022
Sponsor Approved December 2022
Medical Feb 2023
Biometrics March 2023
Eligibility- Processing
Background Check- Processing

We haven't heard anything since March 2023.
After communicating with the MP, we found out that the background check still hasn't started. This is a bit concerning because we are approaching 1 year of processing. According to the IRCC website the processing times are now 13 months.

Is anyone else in this situation?

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
Anyone informed IRCC of address change after coming to Canada on TRV while spousal sponsorship application in process? Is it a good idea to inform IRCC or we should wait for PPR and then inform them?

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
Outland online Application
Submission date: 13 Sep, 2022
AOR: 25 Nov 2022
Biometrics updated on 12 Dec, 2022 ( from tourist visa application)
No SA or MIL yet
Did you receive your SA? I’m in the same situation. I applied back in December 2022…

farewellw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
FAM
Guys,

I got an email from IRCC on June 28th. They ask me to provide more evidences to proof my marriage. I've provided more documents on Jul 14th.
I'm still waiting for the next step. May I know is there anyone has the same situation? In usual, how long I can get their response ? I'm so frustrated...

Tasha Pearce

Sep 7, 2022
Guys,

I got an email from IRCC on June 28th. They ask me to provide more evidences to proof my marriage. I've provided more documents on Jul 14th.
I'm still waiting for the next step. May I know is there anyone has the same situation? In usual, how long I can get their response ? I'm so frustrated...
One June 14th Ircc asked me for ADR and I sent the requested docs the same day. They haven't even acknowledged the additional documents I sent. All I see in the tracker is we recieved your inquiry, so it's really hard to say. On september 14th it's going to be 3 months since I sent what was requested and I haven't heard anything since. It's definitely a waiting game!!

Reactions: farewellw

farewellw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
FAM
One June 14th Ircc asked me for ADR and I sent the requested docs the same day. They haven't even acknowledged the additional documents I sent. All I see in the tracker is we recieved your inquiry, so it's really hard to say. On september 14th it's going to be 3 months since I sent what was requested and I haven't heard anything since. It's definitely a waiting game!!
Thank you ! Hope good news coming soon...

JM0930

May 20, 2022
I applied September 20, 2022. Medical was completed and I have not heard anything since April 20, 2023. It is almost 13 months since applying.
is anyone else still waiting? Or have suggestions as to what I can do. I sent a webform. VO is Mexico

farewellw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
FAM
I applied September 20, 2022. Medical was completed and I have not heard anything since April 20, 2023. It is almost 13 months since applying.
is anyone else still waiting? Or have suggestions as to what I can do. I sent a webform. VO is Mexico
I'm still in this pool, too ... last update I got is a PFL on Jun 28. I've replied on Jul 14. Till today, there is no any update.
I've sent a webform to ask the status of my case on Oct 10.