+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
I haven't received the SA as a sponsor, and I thought PAs eligibility will be initiated once sponsor receives SA right?
The process doesn't goes always in order the steps are shuffled in many cases. Since you recieved Aor dont worry about that. SA and medical usually comes together.

Reactions: Suryarao611

hellocan

May 25, 2023
Ouch that seems to be the problem . Ok so from exactly which city the sponsor belongs ? As it must be also mentioned in the application where you will land in Canada. Any family member or friend of sponsor from that specific area can reach the MP on the sponsors behalf else almost whole year is already gone.
Yes there is a specific city (Markham, ON) where we intent to return to. I guess we will start by emailing the MP about our situation and see where things go. Thanks for your reply, we'll try to post any updates here

Reactions: Safi S

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Yes there is a specific city (Markham, ON) where we intent to return to. I guess we will start by emailing the MP about our situation and see where things go. Thanks for your reply, we'll try to post any updates here
Yes contact them as soon as possible as this is the only way markham MP can help u

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
Hi. Can you please help me with my situation. We have outland spousal application submitted for my wife on November 10th, biometric and medical is done in January. I'm a Canadian citizen. My wife had a visitor visa also. She is in Canada with me right now, what's the process now?. What if she gets PPR soon, how to proceed?. Do I have to inform IRCC?.

Charbk

Star Member
Feb 11, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi. Can you please help me with my situation. We have outland spousal application submitted for my wife on November 10th, biometric and medical is done in January. I'm a Canadian citizen. My wife had a visitor visa also. She is in Canada with me right now, what's the process now?. What if she gets PPR soon, how to proceed?. Do I have to inform IRCC?.
You inform them when PPR comes and they will land her virtually

Ross88

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Do I have to raise a Web form when PPR comes? Will IRCC reply to the web form within a week?
Hi there,

Just created an account to tell you what I did. Hopefully it helps you.

If your wife is planning to stay in Canada until the application is approved, and you know the VO handling your application, send them a webform letting them know that the applicant(s) are currently in Canada.

I did that, and we got the portal invite directly from Etobicoke without PPR.

Good luck!

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
You may have to assign a representative for your application as the MP may tell you that there is nothing that can be done as both sponsor and applicant live outside of Canada. Is there a family member here who might be able to inquire on your behalf that you can designate as your representative? You would have to fill out that form and upload it in a webform. They would also be able to call IRCC on your behalf as well throughout the process. Only thing is, correspondence from IRCC will go to the representative after you designate them.

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Online Spousal Outland App.
App. Sub. Oct 10
AOR. Dec 16
Bio. Req. Jan 04
Medical. Req. Jan 05
Sponsorship App. Jan 05
VO : Ottawa
RPRF Fee request March 21
Background in progress April 19
Eligibility in progress May 18
Eligibility completed May 19
Background completed May 19
COPR generated May 19
Passport request May 29

Parn

Jan 28, 2023
Does anyone have an estimate that how long does it take to get passport stamped after PPR?

Kezia23

Jan 18, 2023
Online Spousal Outland App.
App. Sub. Oct 10
AOR. Dec 16
Bio. Req. Jan 04
Medical. Req. Jan 05
Sponsorship App. Jan 05
VO : Ottawa
RPRF Fee request March 21
Background in progress April 19
Eligibility in progress May 18
Eligibility completed May 19
Background completed May 19
COPR generated May 19
Passport request May 29
Did you receive pre-arrival letter?

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
Hi there,

Just created an account to tell you what I did. Hopefully it helps you.

If your wife is planning to stay in Canada until the application is approved, and you know the VO handling your application, send them a webform letting them know that the applicant(s) are currently in Canada.

I did that, and we got the portal invite directly from Etobicoke without PPR.

Good luck!
Thanks alot for your reply. I really appreciate it.