+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
My husband received his passport back yesterday with the Visa stamp. We were filled with joy. 4.5 years of long-distance relationship including 1 year of long-distance marriage, We can't wait to hold each other's hands again.

Hope you all receive good news soon, and unite with your long-waited loved ones.

ERimis

Dec 26, 2022
My husband received his passport back yesterday with the Visa stamp. We were filled with joy. 4.5 years of long-distance relationship including 1 year of long-distance marriage, We can't wait to hold each other's hands again.

Hope you all receive good news soon, and unite with your long-waited loved ones.
Grats!!! My wife received her Visa yesterday as well.

Reactions: Sud02

Sud02

Apr 16, 2023

Congratulations !! How much time did they take to dispatch the passport back after approval ?

Reactions: joconstantine

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Congratulations !! How much time did they take to dispatch the passport back after approval ?
Exactly 2 weeks. Ottawa VO seemed to be busy, they only printed COPR and Stamp 1 week after having received the passport (We saw the print date on the COPR document). They took 1-2 days to stamp the passport and updated the application status. Another weekend and a day before handing it over to Fedex.

Reactions: Sud02

Annie503

May 2, 2023
IRCC will only communicate with your lawyer, so you have to pester him/her to get info, but I think that once you get an AOR you can create an account in the New tracker and see the progress, but I'm not sure about this. Hopefully someone else in your same situation can comment about this.
I am the sponsor and I used my lawyer as the representative. However, sometimes I dont know if the lawyer has the same amount of interest and zest we have to close the distance. I applied from my nigerian husband and the file is at the Accra Ghana Office. for the last 11 months Can I write IRCC myself?

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Application : Sept 17
AOR: Nov 29
Medical req: Dec 23
Medical updated: Jan 4
Eligibility in progress: March 10
Background in Progress: April 19
Eligibility completed on tracker: May 1
Pre-arrival letter: May 2
Background check in Progress on Gckey: May 10
PPR and COPR on tracker: May 11