+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

vicky0143

Feb 26, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
21-05-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
11-08-2020
My Timeline:

Paper Application
Sep 20 - received
Dec 13 - AOR
Dec 14 - SA
Dec 22 - Medicals completed
Biometrics - completed (already given for visitor visa)
April 19th - Background verification in progress
May 3rd - background and eligibility completed.
May3rd - eCopr number in tracker and prearrival letter

I have a lawyer as representative. Does anybody know how will we get COPR and PPR?
I think PPR comes as an email to lawyer and COPR via?

Last edited:

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
I have a lawyer as representative. Does anybody know how will we get COPR and PPR?
I have the same-ish questions. We are complete, just waiting for the PPR. Everyone else seems to be getting it within days of the COPR # being posted to their Tracker. We are going on 2 weeks now and nothing yet. I'm wondering if the PPR goes to the representative or directly to the PA? I'm the rep and since I've been receiving everything my husband isn't watching his email as the PA.

Anyone know who the PPR is sent to? Thanks!

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Friends- Sorry quick suggestion needed. Spouse already gave biometrics back in Nov 2019 for her visitor visa. Now sponsoring PR , is Biometrics needed? I see it is exempt but when I applied for PR i had to give biometrics despite me giving earlier for work permit

risingsun

May 3, 2023
My Timeline:

Paper Application
Sep 20 - received
Dec 13 - AOR
Dec 14 - SA
Dec 22 - Medicals completed
Biometrics - completed (already given for visitor visa)
April 19th - Background verification in progress
May 3rd - background and eligibility completed.
May3rd - eCopr number in tracker and prearrival letter

What is your VO?

Guri1992

Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
I submitted online application for outland spouse sponsorship in November. My wife is principal applicant and i am the sponsor. I received AOR on February 15. No updates after that. I am worried or is it normal. Do biometrics and medical come soon after AOR? Still waiting for medical request and biometrics. Please let me know

AlishaJaved

Dec 21, 2022
Hello everyone,
I submitted online application for outland spouse sponsorship in November. My wife is principal applicant and i am the sponsor. I received AOR on February 15. No updates after that. I am worried or is it normal. Do biometrics and medical come soon after AOR? Still waiting for medical request and biometrics. Please let me know
Hello Dear,
This is September Applicants’ thread. Please post in November Month’s Thread. Just to help you out. I will still answer your query. For every individual it’s different. For many it comes right after AOR and for some it takes some time. But don’t worry ,if you receive medical and biometrics later ;your case will be swift after that. Don’t be anxious

Last edited:

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
I have the same-ish questions. We are complete, just waiting for the PPR. Everyone else seems to be getting it within days of the COPR # being posted to their Tracker. We are going on 2 weeks now and nothing yet. I'm wondering if the PPR goes to the representative or directly to the PA? I'm the rep and since I've been receiving everything my husband isn't watching his email as the PA.

Well, it goes to the applicant. Spoke with my husband tonight and it has been sitting in his inbox for almost 2 weeks......

Sud02

Apr 16, 2023

Goes to primary applicant