+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Good Afternoon friends, Congrats for the ones getting PR . I have a few questions and would be greatful if anyone can answer. Sorry I havent submitted my application yet. I got PR in Sep 2022
1- I am planing to sponsor my wife and 1st child for PR - in the form IMMM 008 I should put the number of family members as 2 right ? Since me and the other child already have PR?
2. For my 1st child, I added her details as accompanying dependant in IMM 008, she is 2 years old, should I fill any other form for her like IMM 5669 or IMM 1344? I believe no right ?
3. I am not adding my details as I am permanent resident or my second child anywhere except in 5406 under family as she is already a canadian citizen. Hope it is correct?
4. IN form 5532 should I mention my first child as other sponsorship? but she is part of existing application so not required right?

farewellw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
FAM
Can I ask you a question? I submitted my application in April 2022 and received an email. missing papers I added in June 2022. So is it from April or from June? Because I've been waiting for this for 1 year
Do you register the TRACKER ? If it is yes, you can track your case in it and see the time line. (Do you summit yourself or there is a lawyer /consultant summit it for you? You can ask them register it for you and give you the ID and Password to track your case.

)

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
A lot of people (including me) made a mistake of excluding the sponsor when asked for the number of "family members". In our case, there are only my husband (PA) and me (the sponsor), and I had to key in 2 instead of 1. I hope this would work for you as well.
Are you sure we should give 2 while submitting the application ? we are 4 , me and my youngest kid are PR/Citizens . I am sponsoring wife and older child should i give 4 as family members? It specifically asks list folks who are not PR or citizens

hoangnguyen864

Star Member
Apr 21, 2023
Do you register the TRACKER ? If it is yes, you can track your case in it and see the time line. (Do you summit yourself or there is a lawyer /consultant summit it for you? You can ask them register it for you and give you the ID and Password to track your case.

)
I have a uci code that I can follow online services

farewellw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
FAM
I also heard that after the medical examination, it only takes 1-2 months. But now I have to wait 4 months. are you okay?
Yes, I'm okay... I believe in this stream. there are just few cases took 1~2 months after medical completed. the average16 months for outland Spousal Sponsorship is announced by IRCC.
Of course. depends on the cases. maybe it will take just few months for easy case.

I suggest that your can join APR /Jun 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND. There should be more applicants similar as your time line. You can compare your case with theirs there.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
For the people who received the copr doc..
1. Does it come via email or snail mail ?
2. Do you get the ppr request before or after copr ?
3. How many days does it approximately take from copr number generation to the actual doc ?
1, Mine was downloadable online I got e-copr my husband previously landed as a visitor.
2. You get PPR before COPR. PPR requests for passport so that they can issue you the COPR document.
3. For mine it took less than a month.

Reactions: Sud02

Charbk

Star Member
Feb 11, 2023
Category........
FSW
Can I ask you a question? I submitted my application in April 2022 and received an email. missing papers I added in June 2022. So is it from April or from June? Because I've been waiting for this for 1 year
It would start from June. Because technically the file wasn’t complete when you sent it in April.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Are you sure we should give 2 while submitting the application ? we are 4 , me and my youngest kid are PR/Citizens . I am sponsoring wife and older child should i give 4 as family members? It specifically asks list folks who are not PR or citizens
Yes, I am sure. You can search for some old posts (like I did). The form specifically asks for the number of family members, not the number of people in the application (a common mistake).

Well, you can technically try a couple of answers to see which one works for you. But again, not entering the total number of family members is a common mistake.

Charbk

Star Member
Feb 11, 2023
Category........
FSW
It should be 3 then. Try 3

Summerside1312

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
How do you print Annex A, which was not attached to the PPR email? Is it okay to submit this without a barcode?
Email:

UCI:
Application:
Barcode merge field was not found in header record of data source.
TO BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS

I agree that the permanent resident visa will be affixed to my passport and dependents’ passports, if applicable.

My Permanent Resident visa and/or confirmation of permanent residence will be mailed to the below Canadian or US address.
VEUILLEZ REMPLIR ET SOUMETTRE AVEC VOS DOCUMENTS.

Je consens à ce que le visa de résident permanent soit joint à mon passeport et à ceux des personnes à ma charge, s’il y a lieu.
Mon visa de résident permanent et/ou ma Confirmation de résidence permanente seront envoyés à l’adresse Canadienne ou Américaine suivante :