+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

hoangnguyen864

Star Member
Apr 21, 2023
Let me ask for a health check on the spousal insurance scheme. It's been 4 months since I checked my health and I haven't heard any more news. sponsoring foreigner canada

cygnusx1

Mar 13, 2020
Let me ask for a health check on the spousal insurance scheme. It's been 4 months since I checked my health and I haven't heard any more news. sponsoring foreigner canada
Hi, can you explain a bit more about what you mean? I really don't understand. Are you saying you did the medical, and haven't heard anything since then?

hoangnguyen864

Star Member
Apr 21, 2023
Hi, can you explain a bit more about what you mean? I really don't understand. Are you saying you did the medical, and haven't heard anything since then?
ircc online application. husband and wife storm front. wife in canada. husband in Vietnam. How long is the application processing time? let me ask

hoangnguyen864

Star Member
Apr 21, 2023
We sent you medical instructions on December 15, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.Medical results have been received. i haven't received any more emails in 4 months.

Sud02

Apr 16, 2023
For the people who received the copr doc..
1. Does it come via email or snail mail ?
2. Do you get the ppr request before or after copr ?
3. How many days does it approximately take from copr number generation to the actual doc ?

Mahnooradil

Mar 23, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
I wanted to know if the background verification can start before the eligibility or not? Because the BGC shows in progress on tracker but eligibility still not started. And I heard BGC always starts after the eligibility. Anyone with same pr tracker status?

timeline in signature

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
I wanted to know if the background verification can start before the eligibility or not? Because the BGC shows in progress on tracker but eligibility still not started. And I heard BGC always starts after the eligibility. Anyone with same pr tracker status?

timeline in signature
There are lots of people with BGC in progress after 19/04 update. No one knows for sure what it means - a bug or actual status. Technically, it can start before eligibility.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
For the people who received the copr doc..
1. Does it come via email or snail mail ?
2. Do you get the ppr request before or after copr ?
3. How many days does it approximately take from copr number generation to the actual doc ?
Based on my observation of Ottawa VO operations, they seemed to send PPRs out biweekly for applications with COPR Number showing up within the past 2 weeks. However, there is an on-going strike and that could change the release of PPRs.

Sud02

Apr 16, 2023
The c
Just wanted to give everyone some hope.

We applied Sept 16 2022
Medicals in December
Passport Request April 20th 2023

Wife is from Philippines
We used Immigration Lawyer to Submit online Sept 16 2022
The copr doc you received was it sent by email or you got a physical copy in mailbox ?

AG2022

Dec 27, 2022
The c

The copr doc you received was it sent by email or you got a physical copy in mailbox ?
I don't think we received that yet, all we got was the passport request letter. We will send that off this week. The PPR letter was email.