+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Update 2:

If your 'Background Verification' in the Tracke shows not started, it has high likeliness to be completed after CoPR.

BUT, if it shows 'In progress', it might be undergoing further security screening undertaken by CSIS/CBSA.

'Updated' means nothing these days.
Ppl with application history showing later than Mar 20 progress are still having the same 'Updated date' as we are.

You can rest assured if the eligibility shows 'in progress' since the background verification may already have been done.
If there's no further investigation conducted by CSIS/CBSA, your background verification will skip to completed after CoPR details/Pre-arrival letter.
Which means... if your bc is showing 'in progress', it may take even longer time to process(undergoing further investigation).

Wait and hope our Pre-arrival letter come soon. As I said previously, may the luck be with us.
Your words are comforting :).

Thank you.

EVN

Feb 21, 2019
Hey guys,

Our Tracker also shows Updated: Mar 20, 2023 but it also shows this message under Application history:

Mar 26, 2023 "We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary." however there are no messages in GCKey....

Mar 26 is Sunday, they send messages on Sundays??

Any thoughts?

ERimis

Dec 26, 2022
Hey guys,

Our Tracker also shows Updated: Mar 20, 2023 but it also shows this message under Application history:

Mar 26, 2023 "We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary." however there are no messages in GCKey....

Mar 26 is Sunday, they send messages on Sundays??

Any thoughts?
Possible 1: Decision made, automatic pre-arrival letter generated(waiting to be sent). CoPR details in few days.

Possible 2: System glitch.

Reactions: EVN

farewellw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi

Hi,

I also see last updated on March 20.
Is it updating nowsday or still same for everyone?
Yes, my last update is on March 20 , too. I thought that
Brothers and sisters,

I confirmed this in my own account(previously from my supervisor's clients' accounts):

Updated: March 20

Newest application history: March 28, Eligibility completed.
Congrats!! You are about to graduate!

ERimis

Dec 26, 2022
This is not really relevant to this thread, but I see your signature line refers to AOR 1 and AOR 2. I used to think that there was a one and only AOR and getting that was a major milestone. But, I have learned there are temporary AORs and now, multiple AORs. May I ask the difference between AOR 1 and AOR 2. Are there more to come? AOR 3, etc?
As you may already notice in your application: our cases are processed in CPC(Case Processing Centre) in Canada first to examine the Completeness(AOR1) and Sponsor Eligibility(SA) then transfer to a Visa Office oversea(or, still in Canada).

When the VO received our application and registered them in 'Their system', there will be another AOR(which refers to AOR2) accompanied.

Some of us may not experience this because AOR2 is not happening for everyone. The true determiner in this stage is to wait our GCKey accounts showing 'Eligibility - We are reviewing....'.

Now everyone is applying online, AOR2 simply lost its significance since there is no more file forwarding by flights but data transfer on the Internet.

Zee95

Mar 5, 2023
Brothers and sisters,

I confirmed this in my own account(previously from my supervisor's clients' accounts):

Updated: March 20

Newest application history: March 28, Eligibility completed.
How did you confirm the update ? Did it show on tracker ?

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone applied for a visit visa while waiting for the sponsorship application approval? If so, was it approved? We were told the processing time could only take 2 months for visit visa now that medical and bio are passed.

Any tip/advise would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to all!

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
We (Nov./22 applicants) applied in March, after SA. Denied in only 2 days! Super quick deny service! Last year's deny took 110 days to arrive. I guess that, in light of that deny (and one 2 years before), they had their computer in auto-deny mode for anything coming from us. I am giving our PR application a 50/50 chance. That's maybe a tad optimistic.
Oh not great to hear - hope your PR application goes well! Not sure why they would deny a visit visa after you got the SA. Thank you for replying and good luck with what’s next.

Reactions: Kaibigan

Sd20

Oct 11, 2020
Category........
FAM
Does anyone here knows whatsapp group link for
"Outland Spousal Sponsorship - Singapore Visa Office" ?

Sd20

Oct 11, 2020
Category........
FAM
Does anyone know the whatsapp group link for Outland application "Singapore Visa Office"?

Share pls...

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Received Pre-arrival letter today (Sat, 01 Apr 2023)
Application Submitted: 25 Sep 2022
AOR: 30 Nov 2022
Eligibility Started: 20 Mar 2023 (and is still in progress)
Pre-arrival letter: 01 Apr 2023.