+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Outland (Paper)
Delivered: Sep 6
AOR: Nov 26
Bio: Dec 6
SA: Dec 7
AOR2: Jan 11
GU1: Feb 8
GU2: Feb 9
Eligibility changed from Not Started to In Progress: Feb 14
GU3: Feb 15
MR: Feb 23
Medical done: March 6
Medical pass: March 10

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
My PR Tracker has everything completed and COPR posted today! Please feel free to take a look at my signature for my timeline. I will be sending a webform for virtual landing :) I hope you guys hear soon! I am outland so I thought we had to wait longer... there's a silver lining!

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
My PR Tracker has everything completed and COPR posted today! Please feel free to take a look at my signature for my timeline. I will be sending a webform for virtual landing :) I hope you guys hear soon! I am outland so I thought we had to wait longer... there's a silver lining!
Please mention your timeline

pac555

Dec 21, 2022
Got my Pre-Arrival mail today !!

Outland Spousal Sponsorship
Application submitted online - 16th Sept 2022
AOR - 10th Dec 2022
Biometrics request- 11th Dec 2022
Medicals request - 13th Dec 2022
Biometrics done - 14th Dec 2022
Medicals done - 17th Dec 2022
SA letter - 22nd Dec 2022
Eligibility changed to 'in progress' - 31st Jan 2022
Background- not started
Pre-arrival letter - 14th March 2023

(Got Visitor visa approval on Feb5th 2022)

Reactions: he5ham

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
That was fast! Congratulations!! What's your secret?

Eligibility hasn't even started on our tracker and they can't seem to decide my status. I'll log in today and I'm listed as "Spouse" and then I'll log in tomorrow and they have me listed a "Other" in terms of how I'm related to the applicant. No rhyme or reason for their actions it seems.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
That was fast! Congratulations!! What's your secret?

Eligibility hasn't even started on our tracker and they can't seem to decide my status. I'll log in today and I'm listed as "Spouse" and then I'll log in tomorrow and they have me listed a "Other" in terms of how I'm related to the applicant. No rhyme or reason for their actions it seems.
No secret here haha. We just uploaded we could that we had.
Maybe it was significantly faster since he’s from the US? As far as the status I wouldn’t worry about it on the PR tracker it’s still really wonky. If you really wish you could send a webform and ask about it but they take forever to reply it’s hard to reach them via phones either :/.

it’s very different case by case it’s hard to say. They have a lot of bugs on that website they ought to fix too things like your issue keep on happening to others as well

MariaSP

Oct 1, 2022
Paper based Outland sponsorship
Date submitted: 9th September
Sponsor: PR
AOR: 13th December
SA: 15th December
Ghost update: 8th and 9th February
Medical request: 10th February
Eligibility and background check changed to in progress:14th Feb (pr trackers shows it was started on the 10th Feb)
Medical done 28th February
Medical updated to completed: 14th March (pr tracker shows it updated on 11th March)
Ghost updates daily from 15th February - 13th March)

Reactions: farewellw

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Paper based Outland sponsorship
Date submitted: 9th September
Sponsor: PR
AOR: 13th December
SA: 15th December
Ghost update: 8th and 9th February
Medical request: 10th February
Eligibility and background check changed to in progress:14th Feb (pr trackers shows it was started on the 10th Feb)
Medical done 28th February
Medical updated to completed: 14th March (pr tracker shows it updated on 11th March)
Ghost updates daily from 15th February - 13th March)
Thanks for sharing your timeline. Hopefully, the Pre-arrival letter soon.

Reactions: MariaSP

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
My husband is American too. Who knows. It's seems more like a crap shoot than anything any of us do. This process is just so broken.
My husband is residing in the US, too. And each day just gets longer waiting for the reunification.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
I think it completely depends on the officer and VO processing the application. I was thinking it would take longer for background and eligibility so he's visiting me.

American PAs mostly get processed a lot faster than international PAs from what I've seen from other timelines since US is close to our border. I hoping you guys hear something soon.

Reactions: joconstantine