+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I applied September 20th online for my husband. My first application was returned due to a missing signature. Praying everything is perfect this time around!
Which signature that you missed out (if you don't mind sharing for our peace of mind)?

I submitted an online application for my husband on 26 Sep. It is quite disheartening to know that the waiting time is now 100 days on average to receive AOR.

JM0930

May 20, 2022
Which signature that you missed out (if you don't mind sharing for our peace of mind)?

I submitted an online application for my husband on 26 Sep. It is quite disheartening to know that the waiting time is now 100 days on average to receive AOR.
I missed the signature on the representative form. I am acting on behalf of my husband and there are 2 signatures required for me. I was heartbroken since it took exactly 100 days to find out about the mistake and now needing to wait at least another 100 days.

• Sad
Reactions: comarxx and he5ham

Eleesa

May 13, 2022
Same here. Everything was right except I uploaded BIRTH CERTIFICATE TWICE instead of PCC. I got shocked seeing that

• Sad
Reactions: he5ham

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I missed the signature on the representative form. I am acting on behalf of my husband and there are 2 signatures required for me. I was heartbroken since it took exactly 100 days to find out about the mistake and now needing to wait at least another 100 days.
I literally just reopened my file (in my drive) just to verify this. Thanks for sharing.

Tasha Pearce

Sep 7, 2022
Hello Did you make any other changes to the application before it was resubmitted?

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I applied September 20th online for my husband. My first application was returned due to a missing signature. Praying everything is perfect this time around!
Sorry to hear that. So they just took like three weeks to get back to you and return the application?
Good luck in this one!

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
September 30 applicants here. Online. Again. Got screwed over the first time by IRCC so we hope the second attempt goes better but I have little faith. IRCC returned our application after 10 months due to an internal error in their online platform. Never even got AOR. Fingers-crossed they've fixed their mess. Good luck everyone. Looks like AORs are a 4-month wait this time around...

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Paper AORs are always faster. Look back at June 2022 - their online apps are only just now receiving AORs.
I observed the same patterns, too. This is ridiculous, and anticlimactic.

JM0930

May 20, 2022
Sorry to hear that. So they just took like three weeks to get back to you and return the application?
Good luck in this one!
No I applied the first time in May 2022 and it took 100 days to have it returned. I’m expecting it to take another 100 days or so to hear back. Very anxious but praying this time everything was correct

Reactions: he5ham