+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Eleesa

May 13, 2022
For those who applied online on September, did you uploaded 2 sets of photo for you PR card. As per the new checklist, I guess only one photo is required for online application

REET@18

Sep 9, 2022
Application submitted: Sept. 14, 2022
Sponsor: Permanent resident
Applicant: Philippines
Application type: Outland•Paper-based

IRCC will only communicate with your lawyer, so you have to pester him/her to get info, but I think that once you get an AOR you can create an account in the New tracker and see the progress, but I'm not sure about this. Hopefully someone else in your same situation can comment about this.
Actually, Our application is delivered today at Sydney, Nova Scotia office. Can we link our application before receiving AOR.

Last edited:

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Actually, Our application is delivered today at Sydney, Nova Scotia office. Can we link our application before receiving AOR.
From what I've read around here, you can't link applications before you get an AOR or UCI. But I could be mistaken.

I'd be interested in knowing since both my husband and I have UCIs. Would this be enough to link the new PR tracker?

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
For those who applied online in September, did you uploaded 2 sets of photos for your PR card. As per the new checklist, I guess only one photo is required for the online application
I uploaded the pair of photos but in a way, it show both the front and the rear (with the photographer stamp and PA name and date of birth) in a single jpg file. This is what we did and uploaded, no idea if it is good but I guess so since it's digital and can be copied countless times for various needs.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
From what I've read around here, you can't link applications before you get an AOR or UCI. But I could be mistaken.

I'd be interested in knowing since both my husband and I have UCIs. Would this be enough to link the new PR tracker?
I think it won't be possible before AOR as it might not be in the system yet, especially a paper application.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

Yashsaxena

Mar 23, 2022
As per the info on IRCC website from September onwards we don't need to print and hand sign the forms while submitting it..is it also true for use of repretative form

Eleesa

May 13, 2022
The waiting time for EOR now seems to be 4 months. I resubmitted my application after they returned my first application August 28

JM0930

May 20, 2022
I applied September 20th online for my husband. My first application was returned due to a missing signature. Praying everything is perfect this time around!

Reactions: he5ham