+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake Visa timeline

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
keep checking your procees page, because i've seen a lot of people from all arround the world with the same timeline as ours with the aproved visa! never lose faith!
Sure thing. I thought they will send out emails along with the change of status in our account?

Bdboy71

Aug 4, 2022
Today I received my PPR for Sep 22 intake (non-SDS), here my is my timeline:

5 Jul: Submission
6 Jul: Biometrics
24 Jul: Review Started (no notification, just happened to check daily and saw the status changes)
25 Jul: Request for additional documents (transcripts)
26 Jul: Review of additional document (again no notification, just checked in portal and saw the status changed)
31 Jul: Biometrics Validity Letter
1 Aug: Passport request

I am a Bengali student applying from Saudi Arabia, and in general it seems Riyadh IRCC are quite fast, with average 4-6 weeks processing time as I heard.
Today I received my PPR for Sep 22 intake (non-SDS), here my is my timeline:

5 Jul: Submission
6 Jul: Biometrics
24 Jul: Review Started (no notification, just happened to check daily and saw the status changes)
25 Jul: Request for additional documents (transcripts)
26 Jul: Review of additional document (again no notification, just checked in portal and saw the status changed)
31 Jul: Biometrics Validity Letter
1 Aug: Passport request

I am a Bengali student applying from Saudi Arabia, and in general it seems Riyadh IRCC are quite fast, with average 4-6 weeks processing time as I heard.
Hi Seiran098,
I am also planning to apply from the UAE for masters, I have some questions if you can help me answer
1) are saudi applications not processed by Abu dhabi embassy in the UAE? I heard all gcc applications are processed in the UAE?
2) what were your IELTS scores?
3) did you have any gaps or work experience after your studies.if yes how many years ?
4) did you sponsor yourself or by parents ? If parents do they do business or jobs in saudi ?
5)what course and university did you choose?

Arya4

Nov 13, 2021
Hi, I applied on 13th June from India. Got biometrics done on 16th which updated same day. Medical still not updated. Is there somebody who applied in same timeline got the visa.
Similar case for me, applied June 14th, Only biometrics updated. Medical still pending and no movement in the application.

aaimy

Jul 18, 2022
Almost the same timeline. All are updated and the eligibility review started on 6 July, but still no updates. I start to worry now as I have to upload visa to college on 28 August at the latest :confused:
Hey man, I just got requested my medical exam today!

Reactions: Vicksy

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hey man, I just got requested my medical exam today!
Well, congrats! Hopefully, we all get our visa in a timely manner! Just got email from college this morning that I should have my PPR on 14 August at the latest.

Seiran098

Jul 17, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Riyadh
App. Filed.......
05-07-2022
Hi Seiran098,
I am also planning to apply from the UAE for masters, I have some questions if you can help me answer
Hi there, will be happy to provide any help.

1) are saudi applications not processed by Abu dhabi embassy in the UAE? I heard all gcc applications are processed in the UAE?
I have also heard that. However, all the applications I know of from Saudi over the past year including mine has been processed by Riyadh IRCC. In fact all my letters in the portal are addressed by them. Maybe this was in the past, and they opened visa processing in Riyadh recently.

7.5 with no band less than 7. IELTS were required for university only, in the visa application I never mentioned any thing about IELTS neither provided them my results.

3) did you have any gaps or work experience after your studies.if yes how many years ?
Not sure if it is considered a gap, but I had lost one year from my graduation last May till completing the admission and visa process this Jul. This was mostly because admission for fall starts during Oct and only received acceptance letter in Feb. However, I did work full time throughout this whole year. In the SoP I mentioned the reason for the gap is the admission processing time, and my work experience was just a chance that came by but never been my goal to continue, it was study what I aimed for.

4) did you sponsor yourself or by parents ? If parents do they do business or jobs in saudi ?
Both myself and parents are my sponsors. Most of the liquid fund was my own savings. My father is a governmental office worker, and mom is stay-at-home parent, I showed their real estate assets attested by chartered accountant as financial backup and also evidence of home tie.

English MA from University of British Columbia, same major as my BA.

Bdboy71

Aug 4, 2022
Hi there, will be happy to provide any help.

I have also heard that. However, all the applications I know of from Saudi over the past year including mine has been processed by Riyadh IRCC. In fact all my letters in the portal are addressed by them. Maybe this was in the past, and they opened visa processing in Riyadh recently.

7.5 with no band less than 7. IELTS were required for university only, in the visa application I never mentioned any thing about IELTS neither provided them my results.

Not sure if it is considered a gap, but I had lost one year from my graduation last May till completing the admission and visa process this Jul. This was mostly because admission for fall starts during Oct and only received acceptance letter in Feb. However, I did work full time throughout this whole year. In the SoP I mentioned the reason for the gap is the admission processing time, and my work experience was just a chance that came by but never been my goal to continue, it was study what I aimed for.

Both myself and parents are my sponsors. Most of the liquid fund was my own savings. My father is a governmental office worker, and mom is stay-at-home parent, I showed their real estate assets attested by chartered accountant as financial backup and also evidence of home tie.

English MA from University of British Columbia, same major as my BA.
Thank you so much bro for your reply I hope there is no in-person or phone interview after student visa application.

Seiran098

Jul 17, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Riyadh
App. Filed.......
05-07-2022
Thank you so much bro for your reply I hope there is no in-person or phone interview after student visa application.
I have never heard before anyone getting an interview request for study permit. So rest assured, it will most likely not happen.

Simolala1

Aug 7, 2022
I applied Nov 8th 2021 (last year) done my biometric Nov 10th, got my medical result December 18th that I passed and uptill now my application is still under processing. Pls is there anything have not done that I don't know

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I applied Nov 8th 2021 (last year) done my biometric Nov 10th, got my medical result December 18th that I passed and uptill now my application is still under processing. Pls is there anything have not done that I don't know
You should try raising a webform and also contacting via email the visa center in charge of reviewing your application. Not much else you can do to be honest but you should try both approaches. Can't believe you are waiting since last year for a decision. From where did you apply? Is it SDS?