+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake Visa timeline

recept

Jun 29, 2022
We also applied on March 5. My wife is applying for Fanshawe and I applied for an OWP.

The weirdest thing happened... Yesterday, we both received a letter confirming the validity of our biometrics (they are valid until 2031 because of our previous application). Then, I received a passport request and in my profile, it said that my application had been approved and I needed to submit my passport to the nearest VFS. However, my wife did not receive a passport request.

I believe it should arrive shortly given that she is the main applicant and my application relies on hers being approved. Another option is that they made a mistake in sending me the passport request letter.

So weird...
Congratulations. I hope she will also get her ppr asap. It's good to hear someone has got approved:)

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations. I hope she will also get her ppr asap. It's good to hear someone has got approved:)
Thank you! Actually, until she receives her passport request and the processing of the visa goes without any issues, until then I will call it a day... in the meantime, I´m actually considering the possibility of an error by IRCC or something like that. I'll update if anything happens!

Hope you receive a positive decision soon!

Reactions: LeeLe and recept

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Thank you! Actually, until she receives her passport request and the processing of the visa goes without any issues, until then I will call it a day... in the meantime, I´m actually considering the possibility of an error by IRCC or something like that. I'll update if anything happens!

Hope you receive a positive decision soon!
Today my wife received her passport request. Will send it to VFS tomorrow and hopefully, they don't take too long in sending it back to us.

Axaypanchal

Jul 17, 2022
Hi, I applied on 13th June from India. Got biometrics done on 16th which updated same day. Medical still not updated. Is there somebody who applied in same timeline got the visa.
same timeline as yours. still no update since then. only biometric updated.

Deepseth

Jul 29, 2022
Hi, I applied on 13th June from India. Got biometrics done on 16th which updated same day. Medical still not updated. Is there somebody who applied in same timeline got the visa.
It is similar in my case . My biometrics has completed. But medical hasn't updated. When I will get my visa

Aug 1, 2022
File reapplied for september intake SDS FROM NORTH INDIA
Lodged on =23 MARCH 2022
MEDICAL UPDATED=30 MAY
NO UPDATE AFTER THAT
RAISED WEBFORM ALSO
PLEASE TELL ME WILL GET MY RESULT BEFORE CLASSES CLASSES GOING TO BE START ON 5 september.
Please help should i defer or not?

Seiran098

Jul 17, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Riyadh
App. Filed.......
05-07-2022
Today I received my PPR for Sep 22 intake (non-SDS), here my is my timeline:

5 Jul: Submission
6 Jul: Biometrics
24 Jul: Review Started (no notification, just happened to check daily and saw the status changes)
25 Jul: Request for additional documents (transcripts)
26 Jul: Review of additional document (again no notification, just checked in portal and saw the status changed)
31 Jul: Biometrics Validity Letter
1 Aug: Passport request

I am a Bengali student applying from Saudi Arabia, and in general it seems Riyadh IRCC are quite fast, with average 4-6 weeks processing time as I heard.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Today my wife received her passport request. Will send it to VFS tomorrow and hopefully, they don't take too long in sending it back to us.
We received back our passports stamped. Just a little issue with the validity of the visa because my wife deferred from September 22 to January 23 and they did not take this into consideration. However, we will address it with a SP extension.

urenama

Jul 29, 2022
hi guys! this is my timeline so far

Non SDS Study Permit applicant and OWP request for spouse.
Application submitted from Dominican Republic.

Application Submitted - May 26th, 2022
Biometrics Instruction Letter - May 27th 2022
Biometrics Updated - May 30th 2022
Elegibility Review - " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" we notice this change last friday
Backgroung Check - In process
Medicals -waiting for IRCC.

my wife who is the main applicant begin clases the 26th of september..

do you think we will have the visas on time?

Ziahaq

Jun 6, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
I applied on 10th, bio on 17th. No update since.

aaimy

Jul 18, 2022
hi guys! this is my timeline so far

Non SDS Study Permit applicant and OWP request for spouse.
Application submitted from Dominican Republic.

Application Submitted - May 26th, 2022
Biometrics Instruction Letter - May 27th 2022
Biometrics Updated - May 30th 2022
Elegibility Review - " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" we notice this change last friday
Backgroung Check - In process
Medicals -waiting for IRCC.

my wife who is the main applicant begin clases the 26th of september..

do you think we will have the visas on time?
Hey, same timeline.

Applied from Malaysia on 27th
Biometrics June 7th
Eligibility Review started on July 23rd
Medical waiting for IRCC aswell.

I think we should get it on time but it will cut it close.

Reactions: Vicksy

urenama

Jul 29, 2022
Hey, same timeline.

Biometrics June 7th

i hope so! we just receive the medical examination Instructions!!!

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hey, same timeline.

Biometrics June 7th

Almost the same timeline. All are updated and the eligibility review started on 6 July, but still no updates. I start to worry now as I have to upload visa to college on 28 August at the latest :confused:

urenama

Jul 29, 2022
Almost the same timeline. All are updated and the eligibility review started on 6 July, but still no updates. I start to worry now as I have to upload visa to college on 28 August at the latest :confused:
from were are you applying?