+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake, Lets connect!

sh@hid

Feb 23, 2022
Hi,
I have got my application rejected today due to the following reason.
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

I have been following your thread and I am in a same situation as you and in a dilemma how to re-apply.

Please help me in answering following queries.
1. First time I applied in SDS, should I apply for NON-SDS second time now after rejection?
2. What are the changes that you made in your application, since yours was successful in the second time, Probably I might follow the same.
3. Any other tips to make my decision come quickly because I won't get any refund if my decision is delayed beyond Dec'1st 2022

1. Having 7 Years Work Experience
2. Applied for a PG 1 year course in a field which is slightly related to me
3. Applied in SDS from India.

Timeline
Applied : June 11
Medical : Aug 12
Refusal : Sep 10

Could you please help me with the SOP or any other supporting documents that would help me in getting the approval

Please help me out
Hello brother,
You have to mention in your SOP that you will be coming back to india after your course.hope this would help
Between how long it has taken for you the decision between eligibility checking to final decision

phoenix197

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
23-10-2021
Med's Done....
09-05-2022
Hey @phoenix197 The processing time for Work Permits has been reduced from 44 weeks to 33 weeks for India and from 18 to 16 weeks for China. Since we are in our 18th week of processing, this news, probably, only proves my point that the IRCC are not processing the family applications based on the work permits, but simply delay the family applications on a case by case basis depending on the IRCC reasoning. However, this is a great news, especially for India as a reduction in time is huge! :D
yes, @parrots this indeed is excellent news as there is a reduction of 10 weeks waiting period which is a huge difference. All the little rays of hope in the form of such information keep us stay positive... waiting is the game and patience is a virtue... we all are really good at that it seems. May the Almighty do the best for us...hope we all get the much-awaited PPR. Thanks again for the update. God bless you.

Reactions: parrots

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
yes, @parrots this indeed is excellent news as there is a reduction of 10 weeks waiting period which is a huge difference. All the little rays of hope in the form of such information keep us stay positive... waiting is the game and patience is a virtue... we all are really good at that it seems. May the Almighty do the best for us...hope we all get the much-awaited PPR. Thanks again for the update. God bless you.
Hey @phoenix197! My husband and I have received a refusal from the IRCC this morning. Have a look at my detailed post about it in "SDS 2022 Processing Time" ;) Thank you so much for your wishes! Good luck to you! Let us know how it goes for you and I'll also update on our second attempt :)

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022
Guys while filing IMM1294 form , I need extra space for section 3 - employment section..In the application this is written..
"If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page containing appropriate section, complete and submit it with your application"
But I am not sure what exactly needs to be done? If someone has done this can you please guide?

phoenix197

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
23-10-2021
Med's Done....
09-05-2022
Hey @phoenix197! My husband and I have received a refusal from the IRCC this morning. Have a look at my detailed post about it in "SDS 2022 Processing Time" ;) Thank you so much for your wishes! Good luck to you! Let us know how it goes for you and I'll also update on our second attempt :)
So sorry to hear that @parrots...

Reactions: parrots

Hajarat

Aug 27, 2022
So sorry to hear that @parrots...
My University in Canada sent me an email this morning saying that I must report to school latest 25th of September after much persuasion because lectures started today 6th of September and my program does not have online classes. If I fail to report to the class on Monday 26th I will lose my admission. I submitted my passport for stamping on Friday 9th of September through courier service and it is now in Nairobi. Please am I going to make it?

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
I
My University in Canada sent me an email this morning saying that I must report to school latest 25th of September after much persuasion because lectures started today 6th of September and my program does not have online classes. If I fail to report to the class on Monday 26th I will lose my admission. I submitted my passport for stamping on Friday 9th of September through courier service and it is now in Nairobi. Please am I going to make it?
I think you'll make it stamping takes around 5 to 7 days.
Just focus on booking a flexible flight.

Gness

Sep 13, 2022
Hello

May applicant here (non-sds)

May 17th- Applied
May 25th- Biometrics
June 23rd- Upfront Medical
August 11th- Medical Passed, Bvl updated, Review of eligibility started, Background check in progress and processing final decision.

Till date I haven't received any more update from ircc. Please is it a good sign?

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hello

May applicant here (non-sds)

May 17th- Applied
May 25th- Biometrics
June 23rd- Upfront Medical
August 11th- Medical Passed, Bvl updated, Review of eligibility started, Background check in progress and processing final decision.

Till date I haven't received any more update from ircc. Please is it a good sign?
The gap between your BVL and decision is unusually long. Have you received your decision yet?

Gness

Sep 13, 2022
The gap between your BVL and decision is unusually long. Have you received your decision yet?
Not yet. I think what I see on my portal is different from BVL, just my biometric expiry date which is 10yrs from the date I did it.

JBKJN

Jan 6, 2021
Hello,
One of my friends had conditional acceptance (because of the IELTS certificate) for a Ph.D. degree from one of the universities. He got a student visa for four years but his acceptance was recently canceled because he could not meet the language requirements. He would like to come to Canada for a few weeks. My question is, could he come to Canada since he has a visa or it may cause a problem for him?
Thank you

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Not yet. I think what I see on my portal is different from BVL, just my biometric expiry date which is 10yrs from the date I did it.
Yes, sure, that is not BVL :) BVL is a separate correspondence letter that comes in the pdf format and is attached to your application. It normally comes within minutes, hours or days from the decision. Good luck to you!