+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I sent them email about the oath date, and get response at 5:00 am with oath date on 24 Aug in person, in the same day my tracker updated, so I guess it’s already updated with oath date before the email
But it’s good to know it’s in person
Woahoo!! Congratulations!!! Finally an end for you too. Atleast getting it in person made it worth the wait.

• Love
Reactions: Ranash

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I called them today, they said cert was mailed yesterday

hopefully I receive tomorrow or after , I am traveling next week ..
Yeah you should get it by this week. I have to pick up my passport tomorrow, the guy who submitted mine was like just a FYI, it will be an old passport. :D I was like the amount of time I have waited, give me anything I don't mind

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I don't wanna give big lectures as I know how it feels. But trust me it will worth the wait. Just don't loose hope :)
Thanks my friend! Honestly speaking, I am not losing hope, I know it will come it's just I want to get it over with. It's this then passsport and then ofcourse OCI (UGH). I have a trip back home in Feb 2024 so I just want to get my OCI before then.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks my friend! Honestly speaking, I am not losing hope, I know it will come it's just I want to get it over with. It's this then passsport and then ofcourse OCI (UGH). I have a trip back home in Feb 2024 so I just want to get my OCI before then.
Lol. I hear yeah!! I m prepping my OCI application these days, trust me not a pleasant experience!!

• Sad
Reactions: myra20sharma

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Yeah you should get it by this week. I have to pick up my passport tomorrow, the guy who submitted mine was like just a FYI, it will be an old passport. :D I was like the amount of time I have waited, give me anything I don't mind
Reminded me of the line from BB series
“White , blue , pink , whatever man just keep bringing me that”

~ Tuco Salamanca

• Haha

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
H
Reminded me of the line from BB series
“White , blue , pink , whatever man just keep bringing me that”

~ Tuco Salamanca
Hahaha :cool: Exactly. Like as if it matters to me what version I get. Frankly speaking I dint like how the new passport looks on the front page. So good deal for me.

Reactions: bzbee and Oksh1995

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
H

Hahaha :cool: Exactly. Like as if it matters to me what version I get. Frankly speaking I dint like how the new passport looks on the front page. So good deal for me.
Even the passport officer was like - "I dont like the new passport design with the huge maple". So enjoy the old one while we can get it.

• Haha

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
@Sandy.gal are you going to BLS Brampton for surrender? If yes, please share your experience. Still deciding between in person vs mail in.
Hey no, I booked my appt for Scarborough office. I have heard really bad stuff about Brampton office lol and it's far for me so yeah!! Definitely will let you know how it went. I booked mine for Aug 19 so still got time.

Reactions: bzbee