+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Yeah, it looks like the auto response is sent only once per email ID. You might have received one when you reached out to them in the same email prior to the ceremony.

Congrats!
Yeah probably

interestingly , the clerk told us to write the name “full name” of the person who registered us , nothing else beside it just a name

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
worth mentioning that I was given 3 options:
- e-certificate
- paper to be mailed to my place
- paper to be picked up from the SCR office

clerk was super nice about the entire process to be honest,I felt like I was being offered premium service lol

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Viscan

Jun 17, 2023
Yeah probably

interestingly , the clerk told us to write the name “full name” of the person who registered us , nothing else beside it just a name
Same - I was told to just write first name of the clerk in Subject line. I didn’t receive any auto response for the signed oath form and the e-certificate is already available to download.

Reactions: Oksh1995

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Finally a Canadian citizen !

Quick question, when I sent the oath form, I didn’t get any confirmation of receipt (not even an automatic response) is this normal?

I opted for the paper certificate when asked by the clerk
Congratulations!! Normally the automated response comes right away but I have seen lately people not getting that. Once your tracker is closed that should be your confirmation as well. Did they give you the pickup date?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
worth mentioning that I was given 3 options:
- e-certificate
- paper to be mailed to my place
- paper to be picked up from the SCR office

clerk was super nice about the entire process to be honest,I felt like I was being offered premium service lol
Worth the wait :D

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Congratulations!! Normally the automated response comes right away but I have seen lately people not getting that. Once your tracker is closed that should be your confirmation as well. Did they give you the pickup date?
Thank you!!!
She told me that she will mail tomorrow morning, so expected to get in my mailbox early next week.

I didn’t want to drive to their office Friday morning , it will be useless as I have to wait till next week anyway to apply for passport

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thank you!!!
She told me that she will mail tomorrow morning, so expected to get in my mailbox early next week.

I didn’t want to drive to their office Friday morning , it will be useless as I have to wait till next week anyway to apply for passport
Ya true that. If you live in Scarborough, you should get it by next week earliest Wed or Thur. I just prepped by entire application while I was waiting on the certificate lol.

aki_arora

Oct 3, 2018
Guys . I need help.
i got my oath invite on May 13 from MISS office for the date of May 26. I had trip planned for US hence asked them to reschedule.I have been told by the office that once i am back share the proof then they will reschedule.
On may 27th, after my return i shared the proof of my return and got a response that they put me in the queue for the rescheduling. Its been 2 months and no Oath invite yet. What shall i do ?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Guys . I need help.
i got my oath invite on May 13 from MISS office for the date of May 26. I had trip planned for US hence asked them to reschedule.I have been told by the office that once i am back share the proof then they will reschedule.
On may 27th, after my return i shared the proof of my return and got a response that they put me in the queue for the rescheduling. Its been 2 months and no Oath invite yet. What shall i do ?
Try emailing them.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Guys . I need help.
It could take up to 6 months to reschedule your oath... It is highly recommended not to reschedule your oath in the first place and get done with it the first time around. Now that you have already rescheduled, you'll need to wait unfortunately :-/

As @Sandy.gal suggested you may try emailing but now that your application has become non-routine, it depends on how lucky you are!

Reactions: harmaine

aki_arora

Oct 3, 2018
It could take up to 6 months to reschedule your oath... It is highly recommended not to reschedule your oath in the first place and get done with it the first time around. Now that you have already rescheduled, you'll need to wait unfortunately :-/

As @Sandy.gal suggested you may try emailing but now that your application has become non-routine, it depends on how lucky you are!
Anyway to speed up the process ? I send email to Mis team only.